Buying USA and Freight Forwarding

Hi is anyone successfully using a freight forwarding company for Brands that are not allowed to be sold out of USA.  eg: MYUSA, BONGO, USASHOP, SHOPUSA etc.

Ive used Bongo and they are terribly expensive and pathetically slow. 16 days and 40 emails and they still havent shown the parcel they signed for in my inventory.

Id really love to hear from anyone who is doing this successfully. It seems like most of them are rip off merchants when it comes to the frieght prices.

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

I've been using Shipito for the past two years and their service is pretty good. Always get a reply from their staff within 48 hours. It normally take them 1-3 days to consolidate shipments and ship out the packages. Postage is also quite reasonable. They have warehouses in China, Japan as well. I did have them send items from their guangzhou (or shenzhen I dont remember) to me once. Pretty happy with their service 🙂

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

kokomobua
Community Member

I use USGlobalMail

They are not the cheapest, but their service is outstanding, I've been using them for well over five years and have never had a single problem with them. They answer emails very promptly and their online system works well and is simple to use.

I made a huge mistake about a year or so ago after shopping around for better pricing and started using Viaddress and they were APPALLINGLY awful. Cheap yes, but customer service is completely non-existent and it took over four weeks and a squillion emals after requesting shipment for them to finally send it.  I gave them a couple of chances and then went back to USGlobalMail with my tail tucked between my legs.

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

Hi guys thanks for that.

I'm specifically looking for USA forwarders to Australia

I've used bongous a couple more times and they have been better, but still terribly expensive. It's working out about $28 per shoebox
Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

I can't vouch for others but I do know to avoid BONGOUS at all costs. Not only are their prices excessive but they unpack items remove original product packaging and then repack into their own brown box (without your approval). In the process they toss the original packaging just to save a buck on postage. In my case it was a single IPAD iCade unit, original box was removed and parts were lost (The red joystick top/ball). I've made a compliant but they're denying responsibility because I signed for the delivery in Australia! It's now 3 months and I'm still chasing chargeback through bank/visa.

Final word, in my opinion BONGOUS are SCUM.

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

rocjet2
Community Member

Just came across this thread. I have been using myus.com for more than a year now. Great service and better rates than you can get over the counter.

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

Have been using MyUS for years...never a problem

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

Haven't used one, but heard this one being talked about.

http://www.post2post.us/ebay.htm

image host
Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

Just realised this thread is 9 mnths old.

image host
Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

Yes, I agree....BongoUS should be avoided at all costs....I've usew them for several shipments and the boxes and goods have arrived very damaged. When they "repack" they just throw everyting into a flimsy box alsong with some wadding and ship it off. Everythig rolls around inside and there's little protection against damage. Their customer service is very weak too....I'd recommend looking elsewhere (which is what I'm looking for now!).

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply