Can I vent a minute??

Just got two return requests for tops (same buyer). They were a size 14 and a size L from two different brands. Apparently both are much too small 'even though she's a size 12', and obviously they are not the sizes I said, even though their brand labels and manufacturer size labels are STILL ATTACHED (these aren't random chinese brands, they're jay jays and barkins)

Not only does she look for a refund, which, fine, whatever, but she demands that I repay the postage because I advertised them wrong (and makes no mention at all of returning them of course) What, because she knows what a size 14 is better than jay jays and barkins?

The issue is that they were semi-fitted tops. I'm sure she is a 12 in a target shirred maxi dress, not so much in workwear lady. 

The thing is, I've just realized, this is the person who asked for a steep discount on these items two weeks ago. I never do discounts or 'best offers' or anything except my advertised one, because in my experience, the people who ask for discounts and deals are FAR more likely to complain or just generallky be idiots who don't know what size they are (there's a difference between the 14 being a bit tighter than expected, and claiming the 14 is actually a 10, mislabelled by the brand, because you're a 12 and it wont fit)

But, this one time I agreed to give her a deal because I am recovering from a medical situation and trying to get my sales moving again after months of no new stock. 

So, thank you customer, for reminding me why I never, ever, ever give discounts or accept offers on anything, ever. 

Message 1 of 46
Latest reply
45 REPLIES 45

Can I vent a minute??

@imastawka wrote:

How does this resemble a dress,  Miss Amber?  

LGM Onesie.jpg 

Everybody in my family has a onesie.     We party in them  

I remember...you resisted than joined the onesies family group. It is more to do with being a tad on the feminine side as apparel then physically resembling a dress...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 41 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

Even lady Muskies don't wear frocks, Kopes

Message 42 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

deep-sigh-smiley-emoticon.gif

image host
Message 43 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

The last time I wore a frock I won first prize at the fancy dress party.

I went the whole hog - nice frock, pantyhose (how people willingly wear them is beyond me), heels, lipstick, eyeliner, mascara... full beard... a bit like that Eurovision person but better looking.

Message 44 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

At one stage I posted a photograph of Russell Brand in a shining green evening number. I won't inflict it on anyone again, but he resembled the Eurovision contestant. Complete with beard, too.

In so far as the pantyhose goes, try suspenders if there is ever a next time. Both for comfort and...in your case (with beard) an even more dramatic effect. Prewar Berlin.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Buttercup: You mock my pain! Man in Black: Life is pain, Highness. Anyone who says differently is selling something.
Message 45 of 46
Latest reply

Can I vent a minute??

Message 46 of 46
Latest reply