Can this site get any worse.

I was going away so ended all my listings as I wouldn't have access to the internet and was going to just relist the items I had cancelled.

That's not going to happen as they are not in unsold and they don't come up under completed and have disappeared completely.

So having to go through my stuff to work out what I had for sale and then finding the photos to match in this "hot" weather isn't 

going to happen so it looks like I'm having a break courtesy of eBay.

If I don't sell stuff then I don't buy stuff so the only ones impacted is eBay and any sellers I might have bought from.

Just have to relist one item that I had to cancel that I had as pickup only but a buyer bought it and wanted it with postage so I have to

set it up so they can buy with postage cost added.as postage can't be added after it was bought.

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Are you accessing ended from the seller hub? 

I find the default setting and subsequent menu options filters out a lot of items but you can switch to 'All' to show all listings ended in the last 90 days (hopefully you can access them this way).  

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Are you accessing ended from the seller hub? 

I find the default setting and subsequent menu options filters out a lot of items but you can switch to 'All' to show all listings ended in the last 90 days (hopefully you can access them this way).  

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Thanks,all sorted and it looks like I don't get a holiday.

I still have the old selling page as I hate seller hub because you have to keep clicking to get stuff that's all on one page on the old

format.

A bit stupid on eBay's part to not have them available via the more user friendly option.

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Glad to hear you sorted it. These sorts of stories make me a bit nervous. I have to say though, things seem to be a bit more settled on ebay at the moment. ( Touch wood ). The throttling thing seems to have dissapeared, listings are getting more natural visibility, ebay policy seems to be a bit more stable and sales are trending up over time. I hate to say it, but I,m almost enjoying ebay again without the constant changes and dramas.

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply