Can you win INR with just a postcode/suburb?

Hey guys - I just posted a buyer's order today (express post letter at her request, which I never use) and she's just advised that, as of today, she is no longer at that address (it's a company address) due to personal reasons.

She's a repeat buyer, so I don't think she's trying to pull the wool over my eyes or anything like that, but: I only have the postcode on the receipt, and not the little voucher that you get showing the address (like the ones you get for the standard domestic letters). Tbh I overlooked it because it's been a really stressful week, so that's 100% on me.

So: I need the entire address to prove delivery, right? I swore I read that you only needed the postcode on the tracking, but I've just looked and it very clearly says "address". Anyone won one lately with just a postcode? Whatever, because it's only $20 if she does open a case, but just curious.

I'm thinking of asking her if it's OK if I call the company and ask them to RTS it. Zzzz.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Re: Can you win INR with just a postcode/suburb?

I'm guessing that she has resigned or been given the 'chop'......either way, it's not your problem....she needs to make the necessary arrangements herself, without involving you!

Message 11 of 11
Latest reply