Cancel Ebay postage label’

rjm6572
Community Member

what ever you do sellers try not to make an error with the ebay postage lables

i made an error with mine as i printed off an extra one by mistake and upteem emails to customer support going back

3 months and i'm still waiting on my refund for a ebay 3kg satchel....they seem to be passing the buck

they like to take your money but dont like to give it back

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Re: Cancel Ebay postage label’

This is not correct 

I tried many time to cancel a label even 1 h after I created it and simply there is no option 

- only have 3 options in the action bar but no cancel option. The 2 postages numbers I did not used where replaced by 2 new ones still with the Post and I still have them in my archives. Cannot keep going like that for a small business, postage $ 9.15 charged twice for a simple item at less than $10.

This is not the first time I have issue with the Post without  even thinking the time my client could not collect her parcel (emailed twice the Post service and simply my package disappear somewhere  nobody at the Post can find and worst, no one replied to my emails)

jocajchmbmhkrpnf2_0-1627263552874.png

Message 11 of 14
Latest reply

Maybe it is not possible any more, but curraone posted in 2014 (apparently copying and pasting from an eBay page).

Message 12 of 14
Latest reply

I am having the same problem. I clicked on Print Label to find the buyer's address only to discover I had bought a label. The cost of the label was $8.83 which is a lot more thant the $2.20 it costs to post a CD as a letter. If I remember correctly the label page said that I wouldn't be charged until the label was used, which is not going to happen. I can find no option to cancel or void a label as described in other posts.

Message 13 of 14
Latest reply

Hi everyone,

Due to the age of this thread, it has been closed to further replies.

If you cannot find the answer you are seeking here: https://www.ebay.com.au/help/selling/posting-items/labels-packaging-tips/buying-printing-postage-lab...

please feel free to start a new thread HERE if you wish to continue to discuss this topic.

Thank you for understanding.

Message 14 of 14
Latest reply