Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

New Customs Regulations for the UK

eBay wrote to sellers some time ago saying .... From 1 January 2021, eBay will collect and remit VAT on consignments up to a value of £135 imported into the UK and sold to consumers.I just sold an item 5 minutes ago to a customer in the UK for approx...

Issues occur during local pickup

Does the green icon mean the local picked up is processed??My money is still on hold. Does that mean i will get money sooner without any issues??

1.PNG
User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

VeRO

I am just wanting to know if there is anyone out there that understands how the VeRO works ?? Has anyone had their CHANEL bag that they were selling removed because CHANEL reported to ebay it was a fake ??

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I dont know what to do. help?

I don't understand, I posted a video game to italy but due to the corona virus, it has been delayed, and i am the one being punished by ebay... i feel so hopeless, 250 dollars out of pocket, and they most likely get to keep the game... I provided tra...

Resolved! Pickup only item. Buyer has paid, not picked up after 12 weeks. No reply to my last message

A pickup only item has been paid for, but not picked up after 12 weeks.Shortly after the sale the buyer messaged saying that they were relying on their partner's help to pick up the item, but that partner was incapacitated. The last message I had fro...

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Barcode Scan on Pick up

Has anyone else come across this. Had a buyer pick up an item yesterday and she showed me her barcode to scan for the pick up. All good! (Cash on pick up payment) today I had someone pick up an item, paid via PayPal but there was no barcode on his pu...

scams

I have had two different buyers from SAingapore recently, both with no feedback and both saying they couldnt pay by my paypal account, one of these now gone into unpaid

Resolved! What scam is this?

I had a buyer from Singapore with a new account, put in a best offer on 2 of my listings, with this message accompanying it: "Hi my friend. I try to pay through PayPal and same with the Bank account it says that the seller does not accept the payment...

Is this some scam? Why are people driving up the price?

I’m selling a PS4, there’s 5 days left on the auction and it’s already at over double market value. There’s plenty of other PS4 in similar locations and conditions, so why has this one blown up? The top three bidders have 0 reviews as far as I can se...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Postage charges.

Boy some rats out there charge over and beyond the stand rate as they say. Even when you factor packaging and trying to get a bit to cover FVF on postage now. I don't bregrudge anyone that. But one germ charged $13 for a 500 gram package.Before you s...

Why Do Banks Not Transfer Funds On Weekends Or Public Holidays

I have 1 buyer who has paid with Bank Transfer last Thursday evening, I also transfered momey from Paypal the same evening and none has showed in my Bank account. Now if that had been lodged the Tuesday it would have been in my account on Thursday as...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful