Cancellation & feedback?

Hi

Sold an item a while ago for pick up. The buyer's communications have been brief & poor, though paid by Paypal. I have twice organised a pick up to be let down  (& greatly inconvenienced) - the first time with no communication, the second time with a  brief "you can keep the bedhead" (?)

I gave the option to cancell the first time but she went ahead a & paid, (or claimed she did, which she didn't untill I contacted her again).

Question is - if I initiate a cancellation is feedback possible on either side? I'm a bit nervous due to the communications if she can leave feedback (she put at the end of her details of her being a solicitor)

Thanks

Message 1 of 51
Latest reply
50 REPLIES 50

Cancellation & feedback?

its under $100  its  28 days   cq stated abandard goods must be at least 3 to 6 months  not there cost , read sec 20 stawka .

Message 11 of 51
Latest reply

Cancellation & feedback?

We can argue if ya like.  

I read section 20,  and I read NSW Fair Trading's interpretation of the act

If it's $100 -    is it under or over $100?

The act reads - up to $100

then $100 - $500

edit: and what do you mean ' not their cost'

What else would you base it on?

Message 12 of 51
Latest reply

Cancellation & feedback?

for a start i am not having a go at you , i am replying to the person that had a go at me.

he states   3 to 6 months before an item can be declared abandard ,   which is not true , i stated 30 days , and he is calling me whatever , the seller has declared about $ 10 fee so prob $99 would be  the price .

maybe if he stated 1 to 3 months ,then technicly he would be right. .

i have used this on 4 times and give 30 days notice ,the same time posted here a few months ago.    thank you

Message 13 of 51
Latest reply

Cancellation & feedback?

OK, but the sellers sold listings state the bed head was sold for $100 - not $99

Message 14 of 51
Latest reply

Cancellation & feedback?

@joethenuts wrote:

if you read the post it states after you have tryed  even phoned or emailed   then you can email them , which you must then give them 30 days notice,  

i wait until after 60 day on ebay then the it comes of the sellers page then proceed with a 30 day .  , which cq  will find its the proper way of doing it.     now that you have all this time maybe read a few law books ,   and if you read back on thee posts thats what it says. 

joethenuts, you are not talking in the correct spirit of the ebay discussion rules & guidelines, there is no need to be so condescending to other posters.  cq_tech was just refreshing your Legal memory, ...from memory.

Gee joe, if l had 17 litres of cream paint that should have been white paint that you sold me, and had not picked it up after paying you, would you resell my cream/white stripped paint as well ?  30 days after, it might have changed colour again, who knows ?

What does the joethenuts Law Book say ????   Page, Chapter, Verse,  please, thank you joethenuts.  Cat Embarassed

Message 15 of 51
Latest reply

Cancellation & feedback?

Oh, common joe, take a chill pill and move on in the day.

Message 16 of 51
Latest reply

Cancellation & feedback?

My spidey senses are tingling......................I'm homing in..................

Message 17 of 51
Latest reply

Cancellation & feedback?

for a start read my post  it says  i wait until it goes off the ebay boards which is 60 days  then proceed to contact again the buyer then i must give 30 days but i do it for 30 notice so in total its about 100 days, 

no2 , what gives cq to state i have told porkys and that i can be reported to the moderator for telling untruths.  even ehen i was right.

all he had to say even if he did not know the price was .. yes joe is correct but only if the item wad $100 or under ,over that amount then its a 3 month wait.  instead he attacks me ,with saying at least 3 months for an unclaimed item.   now i will wait for an apoligie from c q , 

Message 18 of 51
Latest reply

Cancellation & feedback?

wow we have a new member been on ebay for 1 day , great to see you ,   but what a silly fello i am i dont talk to non buyers or sellers  sorry

Message 19 of 51
Latest reply

Cancellation & feedback?

New to the boards Joe.....not new to ebay by any stretch of the imagination.

But then we all know you refuse to acknowledge posting IDs.

Message 20 of 51
Latest reply