Cannot view my own listing that is live

I set a listing live yesterday. When I click on it from my Listings page, it says the item is for sale (ie. listed). But when I search by the ID number or any of the search terms, it's not coming up.

Could someone check if they can see this listing? 202402491201

Anyone know why it's not coming up when I plug that number in, or when I search on the title's key words? I don't have any option selected down the left that would filter it out.

Thx.

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

It's not showing for me, either.

It can take up to 24 hours for a listing to appear after you create it. It depends on where it is in the indexing sequence.

If it doesn't show today, it's probably best to give eBay a call and see what they say.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

There's something wrong with that number. The last listing of mine to auto relist starts with 302845 (it has the same number of digits) so yours is a LOT older number.

I scheduled a listing about a week ago and the item number on it started with 302835. Have you had your item scheduled for a LONG time and kept changing the scheduled start time? That's the only way I know of that the listing number could be so old, but I think you would have had to have stored it in scheduled for years.

Are you sure you've copied the number correctly?
Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

@spilsbury40 wrote:

I set a listing live yesterday. When I click on it from my Listings page, it says the item is for sale (ie. listed). But when I search by the ID number or any of the search terms, it's not coming up.

Could someone check if they can see this listing? 202402491201

Anyone know why it's not coming up when I plug that number in, or when I search on the title's key words? I don't have any option selected down the left that would filter it out.

Thx.

If it's on this ID, you have nothing listed.

Go to sell and see if it is there awaiting completion.

(In case you may have been seeing a draft rather than a listing in selling)

image host
Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Listing showing now all the best with your selling

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

It's showing for me to, now. I guess it just took 24hr+ to show up.

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply