Change pickup address?

Hi wondering if someone could tell me how I can change my pick-up suburb from all my items selling in bulk. Or do I have to revise the suburb on each and every one individually?

Thankyou

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Change pickup address?

@juliew503020 wrote:

Hi wondering if someone could tell me how I can change my pick-up suburb from all my items selling in bulk. Or do I have to revise the suburb on each and every one individually?

Thankyou

Changing your address in the personal details area on eBay does not change the item location in your listings.

You can change listing location in bulk by using selling manager (suggest downloading it from eBay if you don't have it installed)

To change listing location - go to selling manager view -

Select active listings (on the left of the screen)

Tick box the items that you wish to edit  (selecting tick box at the top, will select all active listings)

Select edit button

then select edit fields

then select item location and change details accordingly

remember to save and close

If you have items in your unsold or scheduled listings you will need to process these too, as above.

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

I don't know if it works for existing listings unless you change your details registered with eBay

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

To do that, you go to My Summary => Account => Personal Information.

Once your info is changed there, I would say that "item location" on all of your listings will reflect the change

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

@juliew503020 wrote:

Thankyou

Changing your address in the personal details area on eBay does not change the item location in your listings.

You can change listing location in bulk by using selling manager (suggest downloading it from eBay if you don't have it installed)

To change listing location - go to selling manager view -

Select active listings (on the left of the screen)

Tick box the items that you wish to edit  (selecting tick box at the top, will select all active listings)

Select edit button

then select edit fields

then select item location and change details accordingly

remember to save and close

If you have items in your unsold or scheduled listings you will need to process these too, as above.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Thankyou so much for your help, that worked.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

No worries. ๐Ÿ™‚
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

doesnt freaking work ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

Maybe it did 19 months ago when this thread was started....a lot of things have changed in that time, which is why it is not good to drag up old threads.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

The instruction in this thread was for revising a pick up location when you have multiple listings. If you have only a few items listed, you can "revise" the location for pick up in each individual listing provided it is more than 24 hours till it ends OR there are no bids as yet.
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply