Click & Send printing problem

Having problems printing the postage slip

They keep printing out about the size of 8 to a page when should be 4 to a page - a lot smaller than hey should be.

Also tried reprinting from the email, anyone know what the problem would be?

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

I have been having problems with the whole label being very fuzzy; there is a link somewhere saying open in another application, and I selected PDF and it worked.  Not sure if it will fix the size though.  If all else fails call them on the number they give you there when you cannot print it out properly.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Really sorry to hear that your having these issues.

We would recommend contacting the Click & Send support line on 1300 662 710 so that they can look into this for you.

Thanks

Vanessa

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

There was an Adobe update this morning, did you install that? If so, bad things always happen with C&S for a day or two afterwards.

What l normally do (because the printed labels are so faint and fuzzy), is once the label box has opened up, l select 'open with another application', print the label out with the PDF printer. They come out crisp and clear.

It's a fault with C&S that has only started since the labels went downsized. They aren't going to fix it in a hurry so finding a work around was vital. Takes more time but at least the post office can scan the barcodes now.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

OP, are you using a laptop for printing?

I was having the exact same issue recently, and it was driving me up the wall. I kept checking and changing my printing setup and nothing worked. 8 to a page.

This afternoon, I printed from my desktop PC, and it was totally back to normal. 4 to a page without me adjusting a thing.

Most bizarre.

Doesn’t expecting the unexpected make the unexpected expected?
Message 5 of 5
Latest reply