Click and Collect - Warning

Hi folks,

Just a warning to sellers who may have chosen to opt out of Click and Collect as I did when it was first introduced.  Tonight I have noticed I have been opted back in !!!  Heaven forbid if I have to go through and revise every listing - I've only checked a couple of listings randomly and so far each of them is offering C & C - not happy would be an understatement . . . . . . . but certainly can't say what I'm really thinking unless I'd like some time away . . . . .

By memory from something I read way back, you can't just bulk delete the option either - every listing must be individually revised - does anyone know if that is still the case ??

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Click and Collect - Warning

I sort by time ending soonest and the C&C was showing randomly. However, if you click into those items, there is no option to select it as a postage option. My guess is that it's switched off, but it's just taking a bit of time to remove it from the main screen. Maybe when they relist it might disappear?

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Click and Collect - Warning

I figured I'd just leave it go for a day or two and see what happens, but it could make for a wonderful buying experience in the meanwhile if a buyer specifically wants C & C - another good one eBay !

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply