Click and Collect - Warning

Hi folks,

Just a warning to sellers who may have chosen to opt out of Click and Collect as I did when it was first introduced.  Tonight I have noticed I have been opted back in !!!  Heaven forbid if I have to go through and revise every listing - I've only checked a couple of listings randomly and so far each of them is offering C & C - not happy would be an understatement . . . . . . . but certainly can't say what I'm really thinking unless I'd like some time away . . . . .

By memory from something I read way back, you can't just bulk delete the option either - every listing must be individually revised - does anyone know if that is still the case ??

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

You should be able to opt out in your Site Preferences

http://www.ebay.com.au/prf/clickandcollectpreference

Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

@bigbrickshop wrote:

You should be able to opt out in your Site Preferences

http://www.ebay.com.au/prf/clickandcollectpreference

Thanks bbs - I had opted out way back in the beginning and have done nothing to change that, but seems at least 50% of my listings have been somehow opted back in and I do remember discussions back when it was introduced that even if you Opt Out, all existing listings with the option available when you opt out need to be revised.  It's such a time waster and I can't even find see any easy way to  determine which listings it has been added to.

But maybe I'm not the only one with issues - I followed your link and here's what I got :-

Click and Collect.png

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

I opted out when I was opted in and it removed it from all the listings automatically. If you want to find out which listings have it, click on one of your listings to open it up, then click on see other items under your username on the right (don't click to go into your store, just see other items). Then on the left, select click and collect from the options. That should refine your items to only them.

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

Heart Brilliant, a million thank you's !  I'm heading out for the day, but as soon as I get home, I'll see if they've fixed the issue with access and try opting out and see if that works and if not, (and even to double check) I'll go via your other suggestion.  Thanks so much

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

Same here, I opeted out. It opted me back in. I opted out, checked everything. It opted me back in. I opted out

and so we'll see what it does next

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

@enigmabear wrote:

Same here, I opeted out. It opted me back in. I opted out, checked everything. It opted me back in. I opted out

Merry-go-round.jpg

Well at least now I've been able to access the option to opt back out and done that, but when I use tippy's suggestion and check my listings 300+ are still showing as C & C grrrrrrrr, so I'm pretty sure it'll be a manual exercise to revise every listing Smiley Mad

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

@mbselections00 wrote:

@enigmabear wrote:

Merry-go-round.jpg

Well at least now I've been able to access the option to opt back out and done that, but when I use tippy's suggestion and check my listings 300+ are still showing as C & C grrrrrrrr, so I'm pretty sure it'll be a manual exercise to revise every listing Smiley Mad

None of your listings show as having Click and Collect.

Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

I used the C & C option in the left hand margin and it came up with 300+ listings but with every listing that I opened there was no sign of the C & C option at all.

I think you will find that it another one of the ebay glitches that are becoming so widespread at the moment.

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

How bizarre - I just checked again, thinking perhaps it had taken time to drop the C & C and this is what I see, (first 3 listings) so am thinking you're correct lyndal :  it another one of the ebay glitches that are becoming so widespread at the moment but crazy to think we can each see different results !! What tha ??

CandC what I see.png

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply