Click and Send Down (Sorry)

Good Morning All,

As many of you are aware, our Click and Send website is currently down. We understand just how inconvenient this is for all of you and we are working with our provider to bring it back online as quickly as possible. 

We thank you for your ongoing patience in the face of these issues and will let you know as soon as it is up and running again.

Alice

Message 1 of 77
Latest reply
76 REPLIES 76

Re: Click and Send Down (Sorry)

I guess I can be thankful that I only had a few items needing 500gm satchels today, but I am still seriously unimpressed by the whole scenario.

I bore the cost so as not to delay postage for my customers, and asked the staff at my PO if I could please have a stamped lodgement form for each one. They said that I could handwrite the name and address on the back of the lodgement receipt and they'd stamp that, but they refused to do the exact same thing on a proper lodgement form unless I paid the extra $3.20 for registered (even though I explained I didn't want / need the registered service - who knew that little piece of paper, and not the service, was what is worth the $3+ charge for registered ? ๐Ÿ˜ฎ ). 

FGS, would it have been that hard or costly to make this one concession since I had to pay $1.50 more per parcel? 

Not happy, Jan. ๐Ÿ˜ž

Message 61 of 77
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

All users need to do is visit their address book once they have logged into their Click & Send account, and select to "modify" any of the addresses saved.

If it's that customer address that can be saved for future sales why not just remove the feature.

For eBay sales no address needs to be saved as it's provided after each sale.

Message 62 of 77
Latest reply

Tazz, a lot of small businesses not on eBay use C&S.

Message 63 of 77
Latest reply

Would appreciate another update by australia post please

Have chewed off my fingernails!

Do I need to make other arrangements to post tomorrow at post office, or will it be sorted to make mail sunday eve????

Nothing on the website since 11am. Not fair.

Message 64 of 77
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

a lot of small businesses not on eBay use C&S.

I was suggesting it as a temporary solution so that it's at least usable again.

If they temporary shut that feature down and any access to it then the current needs for the service could hopefully be met,:-D

Might create a little extra work for users but it could possibly be used,?:|

Message 65 of 77
Latest reply

I agree. There must be some way that they can make the site accessible again while they try and fix the problems.

Message 66 of 77
Latest reply

Some parcels are costing a lot more to send than an extra $1.40.

A 3kg satchel with tracking for $11.95 cost me $16.25 to send as a registered post parcel today. The Bx1 box for $8.30 postage to a buyer will cost me  $13.20 to post to Qld without tracking - for a $6 book! Plus the extra cost on all the other parcels.

Does anyone know if there are  legitimate legal grounds for claims against AP? Or the relevant ombudsman to complain to? Its not just the extra costs, but the lack of information and support from AP. I really wonder if the site will be working again on Monday.....

Message 67 of 77
Latest reply

Their latest post on their Facebook page was that it still wasn't fixed and Alice was going home for the weekend.

Message 68 of 77
Latest reply

Click and send is currently down ,
Anyone else have this problem

Message 69 of 77
Latest reply

Yes same here, it appears to be down ATM.

Message 70 of 77
Latest reply