Click n Send Box prices not correct

I know the pricing has gone up with Aust Post click n send from today but now when I logged on today and used a BOX1 (00069) for the price has now more than tripled! Only sending over east from Perth.

I tried both boxes 1 & 2 and prices are way out as if they were overseas pricing. Instead of $7.10 (not sure what the parcel post boxes have gone up to) I'm getting prices of $47 & $77.

This can't be right. Have I missed something here? Will call c&S when they are open.

Message 1 of 30
Latest reply
29 REPLIES 29

All need to email and complain at incorrect weights on labels then they might do something sooner than later.

ebay Customer service did state it won't be a quick mix so if we all email they might get it done as I won't be using ebay click n send with incorrect weights showing.

Will be interesting what the box scans in at Aust Post when I go this moring to lodge them it in.

Message 11 of 30
Latest reply

Are the labels with wrong weights you are referring to printed via Click and Send or via eBay site ?

Message 12 of 30
Latest reply

Wrong weights on ebay posting & labels.

Click n Send Aust Post all fine now.

Had Aust Post check this morning what my parcel had on screen when scanned and lodged and it told them nothing. Ha, why is that not a shock!

Seems all the weights printed out wrong on labels for all boxes. Not sure about satchels.

Message 13 of 30
Latest reply

Fasten your selt belts ,,,,,

CLUNK  &  SEND ,,,,,

is at it again!

Message 14 of 30
Latest reply

As far as I can see this is not solved yet. 

Just checked, the Ebay Print Label is still showing the reduced weights.  The queue was out the door by the time our local post office decided that the information we got after a half hour long distance call to Melbourne Australia Post Admin could be accepted by them.  The package was in a Bx4 box, but was 6kg.  If you send through Aus Post you have to pay immediately, and, although my account is linked, the information is not automatically sent to show the article has been posted.

Also, the Aus Post labels do not have a margin on them so the left hand side is cut off on most printers.

Who do we email at Ebay?  A great service which is obviously causing us some difficulties.

Message 15 of 30
Latest reply

My understanding is that regardless of what eBay says boxes scan as 15kg with AP.

Have you actually checked that? And did your bx4 box actually go over 6kg, where there might be an issue?

Message 16 of 30
Latest reply

The reduced weight on the click and send boxes is right, it is the new weight limits starting on the 12 may.
Message 17 of 30
Latest reply

@morriganfarm wrote:
The reduced weight on the click and send boxes is right, it is the new weight limits starting on the 12 may.

Can you verify this? I cannot find anything that would suggest this.

Cheers

Message 18 of 30
Latest reply

the lady at my local PO   just showed me the email from auspost  as from the 12th may the new weight limits will apply   another sneaky move   by auspost   

Message 19 of 30
Latest reply

@11dixieboy wrote:

the lady at my local PO   just showed me the email from auspost  as from the 12th may the new weight limits will apply   another sneaky move   by auspost   

I just rang click and send and they told me that it is only changing for labels created through ebay's system, NOT DIRECTLY ON CLICK AND SEND...ebay users should use Click and Send direct, www.clickandsend.com.au, and not ebay label system.

They have clid this one in wothout telling anyone and once again the buyer will pay more!

Message 20 of 30
Latest reply