Closing a store & accessing free auctions listings

I am going to close one of my low performing stores in the next day or so & run auctions only on that ID.

The store subscription is until the end of the month.

If I close the store today I am right in thinking all the store listings end and I will get immeadiate access to the free listings ?

Or will I need to wait until the 1st January to access those ??

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I know for sure that if you close your store, the current listings will stay until they end naturally, and should they sell you will only be charged the fvf's that were applicable when they were listed (9.5%, 8.5% or whatever).  If they are GTC then they will relist at the non-store subscription fvf rates and will come off your 40 free listings.

I understood that if you close the store, the store closes immediately and you get a credit for the balance of the month (unless the store is less than 30 days old).  But I def could be wrong.  I guess it would be great if you could access the 40 free listings tomorrow and then get 40 more on 1 Jan.  I don't want to mislead you so I'd have to chat with CS.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Thank you Black Poppy Cat Happy.

I think I will just close it and end the listings and see what options come up. 

Nothing to lose really.  I have other accounts I can put the listings across to, if needs be.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Ok.  Ended store subscription. 

Store is still there, and it shows end date of store subscription as 1/1/17 and the current store listing balances.

Oh well, may as well leave the listings live for time being.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Once you close your store don't forget to also close the free subscription to Selling Manage Pro, if you have that.

It's free to store holders but they will charge you $9.95 per month if you don't hold a store.

You will drop back to the standard Selling Manager on your non-store after that.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thanks Clarry. 🙂

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply