Competitor leaving negative feedback

Need some advice kind folks.

A competitor of mine has given me and a couple of other sellers in the same category a couple of lovely red dots.

I discovered this through a Facebook search and then I purchased an item from them on my buying account..

The paypal account that bought from me is the account that I purchased from .However they used a different eBay account.

How do I go about getting this removed?

Message 1 of 3
Latest reply
2 REPLIES 2

I'd be contacting the other sellers and asking them if they are willing to report the buyer to eBay for malicious buying, as the more members who do so, the more likely it is eBay will take notice and action (but just to note, even if all of the sellers agree, eBay reps can be stubbornly and mystifyingly defensive of buyers at times, so it might take a couple of calls before you get anywhere, if you get anywhere - I don't mean to be defeatist about it, I just know it can be a frustratingly disappointing experience trying to get eBay to see plain and clear facts, but not always). 

Message 2 of 3
Latest reply

Perhaps you could leave a follow up saying simply "(buyers name)  is a rival seller."  

Message 3 of 3
Latest reply