Complaint about unfair removal of my listingby ebay

MY item was removed unfairly by ebay when other items exactly the same are allowed ?? why it was not an underwear garment it was an normal peice of clothing .Am most upset at being treated unfairly by ebay ,they cannot allow some and not others ,I have a perfect record of selling good secondhand items and many happy customers ,I want my item to be allowed back on ebay as their reason for removal was incorrect !

Message 1 of 21
Latest reply
20 REPLIES 20

Re: Complaint about unfair removal of my listingby ebay

Thanks but when I listed I looked at what others called them so I used the word tights ,not kowing that it would be a problem

Message 11 of 21
Latest reply

jeez, if they think they're underwear, some of those eBay peeps must wear some serious passion killers, eh?

Some people can go their whole lives and never really live for a single minute.
Message 12 of 21
Latest reply

yeah pretty scary stuff dont you think ,I would like to see what they wear to the gym ??

Message 13 of 21
Latest reply

i will relist them but will be careful on my wording this time

Message 14 of 21
Latest reply

?? I am confused now, the listing is currently live with several bids on it and tights still in the title under sportswear.

Message 15 of 21
Latest reply

No the other pair was removed by ebay ,and now expect the other pair to follow the same way ,its too late to change the wording now there are bids on the item ,so will have to wait and see what happens ,

Message 16 of 21
Latest reply

if there are bids they can tend to leave some listings

Personally I would list them with leggings in the title.  Lorna Jane leggings / tights  are so popular I don't think you will lose a single potential buyer by not having tights in the title.

I agree with your earlier comment, it is very, very unfair that ebay only remove a select few listings in these situations and not the whole lot - if you are going to have and act on the policies like this, then at least apply it fairly.

Message 17 of 21
Latest reply

Thank you for your helpful hints ,you are a very kind ebayer ,this has been a huge learning experience for me tonight ,didnt even know that this site even existed , keep up the good work !! you seem to be very experienced with this ebay stuff ,

Message 18 of 21
Latest reply

My pleasure.

I still get the occassional policy violation for things like this and get confused as what to do, when as a seller you really have only been honest in your description.

Best wishes for your selling.
Message 19 of 21
Latest reply

oi, cats! Those words of thanks and praise from the OP were directed towards me!  The OP is new to the boards and didn't know how to reply to my post and just hit the reply to the last one (which happened to be yours).

Back off pushycat!

LOL (just kidding)

Message 20 of 21
Latest reply