Continually getting NON PAYING winning buyers

Is there going to be any change to the feedback system so i can start NEGATIVE'ing these time wasters?

Its bad representation that i have to hand out Positive feedback's to the worst ebay members out there, just so i can make a comment.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Continually getting NON PAYING winning buyers

no, that's not the way

you should be opening and closing non payer disputes so ebay can issue Strikes

you should be blocking all would-be-buyers who have Strikes

you should NOT be breaking ebay rules, leaving false positives, adding to the 'perfect' feedback AND putting your own ebay a/c in jeopardy of ebay sanctions for rule breaking!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
~~ ~~ ~~ Those who do right, have nothing to fear.
Message 2 of 12
Latest reply

Instead of breaching ebay policy,why wouldn't you or any other seller with any common sense report that account directly to ebay ???

Obviously there is something horribly wrong ie I can see they've purchased over 70 pairs of Bvlgari sunglasses valued at between $70 & over $500 in last 30 days alone.

Message 3 of 12
Latest reply

No, they won't change it. Follow the protocol putney has advised and move on

You can't please all the people all the time, so now I just please myself

Message 4 of 12
Latest reply

But gee - assuming that at least some of the sellers for the buyer in question will have lodged npb refund requests it raises the question as to who at ebay is asleep at the wheel.

I can understand the seller's frustration here,

Message 5 of 12
Latest reply

But gee - assuming that at least some of the sellers for the buyer in question will have lodged npb refund requests it raises the question as to who at ebay is asleep at the wheel.

I can understand the seller's frustration here,

The OP needs to go to Live Help at the very least-the buyers purchase history is horrifying to say the least.73 pairs of expensive glasses adds up to several thousand dollars at a rough guess.

Message 6 of 12
Latest reply

The buyer has sold some Ice watches but the photos are unusual in that they look like something has been blacked out on them, so maybe they are "borrowed" photos?

Also they have one neg for a non-genuine watch, so what the hell are they doing?

Message 7 of 12
Latest reply

and.......

If the non paying bidder did not breach ebay policy by not paying for ther item then the sellers would not need to breach policy either

How could the strike system highlight the non paying bidders pattern of non payment?

I bet the non paying bidder has made many posters special list... although some won't want to admit it

...because that would be admitting the worth of negative positives 😛

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 8 of 12
Latest reply

I cant believe this topic comes up over and over and over and over again.

My guess is half the reason that this continues to be an issue is with the sellers themselves, by not reporting the buyers and letting them off lightly, how many sellers have come on here and admitted they have done a mutual cancellation instead of hit the buyer with Non Paying buyer strike ?

Also who her will honestly say they check the feedback of every person who bids on everyone of their items? 

There is negative feedback for sellers, and there are quiet a few of them with some awefull feedback but the still seem to be selling, so how would it be any different for buyers ?

Let me guess you would put in a block for any buyer with more than 3 negs ? why not put a block in for buyers with non performing buyer strikes ?

Message 9 of 12
Latest reply

Well , Thankyou all for your feedback.

As some of you might not beleive, The First thing i do is report the Ebay Member,  Then i Block them.

The reason i wrote my findings on this discussion board was to raise more awareness of these occourances.

I find it hilarious that by leaving a false positives (So i am able to least write a comment), im breaching the rules..........

When 72 sales later, the buyer in my case was stil able to use ebay at all.  

@Peternt2001 ,  I beleive the reason this keeps appearing in the Discussion , is beacuse Ebay support is less than interested in dealing with this type of occourace.  Which in turn moves people to seek help elsewhere......... Like, on here Smiley Happy

I wish the rest of you all the best, Its clearly geared heavily in the interest of Buyers (Which in turn generates lots of Commission's)

Mark.

Message 10 of 12
Latest reply