Continually getting NON PAYING winning buyers

Is there going to be any change to the feedback system so i can start NEGATIVE'ing these time wasters?

Its bad representation that i have to hand out Positive feedback's to the worst ebay members out there, just so i can make a comment.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Continually getting NON PAYING winning buyers

Is that buyer still on ebay?

I looked back at the feedback you have given but couldn't see any negative positives, so I wasn't able to work out which buyer it could be. I'm not very good at ebat detective work though.

I agree with you that anyone bidding that often and not paying should be kicked off ebay, should be kicked off after the first 3 or 4 incidences, IMO.

I believe ebay policy will change eventually. Once upon a time sellers could give negative feedback. But I foresee a time when feedback as we know it may disappear completely, but people will have to make the payment immediately for a sale to be complete. I guess pick up items might be the exception.

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Continually getting NON PAYING winning buyers

I totally understand where you are coming from. The system for sellers to leave feedback has to be change so we can leave positive or negative feedback. And with buyers who buy or submit an offer and does not pay it can take months for the final selling fees to be reimbursed and with non paying buyers ebay won't do anything if there is only 2 or less so if they do it again after 6 months it's like they are never been a non-paying buyer which is exactly like a buyer who has 'bought' an item a few months ago and marks it paid but no money is sent which has recently done this again to me and other seller twice before as well. Ebay need to start doing the job property and what we are paying them for.

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply