DYMO LabelWriter 450 for Australia Post

Is anyone using the DYMO LabelWriter 450 to print Australia Post labels.  I think it can't print big enough.   I went and purchased one and have been let down 😞

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Zebra LP2488 works pretty good, 

Also the SATO D512 is also very good.

You can pickup one of these second hand for a couple hundred on ebay.

Well worth it.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

I buy A4 labels in bulk (16 to a page) and copy addresses into a word template and print 16 at a time.  Don't see the value in a separate label maker but I may be missing something?

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

That works well when only printing one address multiple times, but when printing out address labels for Australia Post orders these are once off labels, which would be very time consuming.
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Mine are all single address labels.  Just cut and paste the address information onto the A4 template from the order details.  It only takes a few seconds per address.  Then one print of 16 address labels. 

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Do you use the eBay postage option (ie you pay for your postage with your ebay account?), if so you need to print out barcodes etc etc. If you dont do this you should try it, much easier then paying at the post office.
Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

As most of my sales are shipped by large letters and are low cost, the cheapest option for me is pre-paid Australia Post envellopes.  Unfortunately eBay does not have a large letter option in its postage lables.  I always use eBay's postage labels for multiple purchases.

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

mxaus
Community Member

@rebel_fan wrote:

Is anyone using the DYMO LabelWriter 450 to print Australia Post labels.  I think it can't print big enough.   I went and purchased one and have been let down 😞

I use Dymo 4xl and took me a while to find someone to help what I needed to do was use internet explorer to print the label this gives you an option to change the printing size change it to 90% it should then fit on the label. It is just needed for Ebay and AusPost no need to worry for click and send or couriers they all print without alteration with the 4xl anyway hope it helps 

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

Just found in amongst your own listings! 😄

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply