Date of feedback received now gone?

Has anyone else noticed on their account that the date of feedback received is now gone and it says During Past 1 month?

I like the old format because it had the date left so I could keep a track on defect percentage and see if the most recent feedback had been accounted into the updated defect percentage.

Now it looks like I will have to print it out every day to keep track of it.

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Re: Date of feedback received now gone?

Why print it out daily?

Feedback and DSRs do not update at the same time. You can download a Defect Report and DSR reports to see detailed DSRs left by buyers.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Yesterday, I noticed the change, too.  I've read that some sellers sometimes used the date they left feedback as a reference when trying to figure out, at a later time, some details about a sale.  This change will make it harder for them.  All the more reason to keep your records up-to-date as soon as possible.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

I dunno why eBay can not just get the much needed changes it introduces right first = like the shopping cart !!!!!!! before it makes other changes.

I can not see one single benefit to sellers or buyers in changing the feedback to display as it does now.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Agreed, cats. No benefits at all, but plenty of disadvantages though.

Like the actual time of the day that feedback was left, for example
Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

I have noticed that the defect calculation is updated about every 2-3 days and when it had the time/date stamp you would be able to see the relative increase or decrease in your calculation as well.

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Over the last few months, quite a few long term sellers have commented in passing on these boards.... they noticed that strangely a few days would go by without any feedback being left.  Not a big deal, but odd when they've always experienced at least 1 or 2 feedbacks being left daily.

This goes in hand with a couple of comments I've had from buyers, that they went to leave feedback, and were told "to come back later, page not responding".  They commented because it was odd to them, all long-term ebay users.

I don't stress over feedback, but with this new feedback format,  I just get a feeling that all this is leading up to something????

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Hi!

I found if you go to feedback forum click on Follow up to feedback or reply to feedback received you can still see the date.Smiley Happy

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

I've put a shortcut bookmark button on my browsers so we can quickly jump to this page.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

well done, bindy!  thanks for the tip Smiley Happy

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply