Delayed purchase notification

Since about the middle of last week the sale notifications from Ebay are running about 3 days behind.  I'm receiving sold notifications this morning for stuff that was purchased, paid for and posted from Thursday.  Anyone else having that problem - aside from all the other problems?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I have had several hours delay in sold notifiactions/messages emails and unsold notifications from ebay for the past 3 days and payment made notifications from paypal yesterday and today (going to a hotmail email address)

They are coming up right away in ebay itself, but they are also repeating 2-3 times for the exact same thing there

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Same here.  It has happened before and normally gets back to normal after a week or so.

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

My main account is okay, but my other selling account is getting delays. Not only in the item sold emails, but the account info is also not reflecting those unnotified sales.

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

OK last week, but no notifications ffrom Ebay for anything sold over the weekend, just the Paypal payment emails. Another account is still receiving notifications. Just another glitch.

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Yes happening to me for the last few days. Received email this morning (29th Nov) for item sold 25th Nov, paid and posted already.

I just double check it has been sold by looking at my ebay. Paypal emails coming in - that's the way I know it has sold. Frustrating for such a simple and important component of online selling. Wish ebay techs would get their act together!

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply