Deleting unsold item

ebay has just re-listed an unsold item for the fourth time. Am I being charged fees for this as normally there is only one free re-list. It used to be easy to delete an item as it was an option on the 'revision' process. Now I can't find out how I delete the item. Appreciate some help please.

Thanks,

Ruth

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

Deleting unsold item

It always used to be three free re-lists on mine, although I never took them on that

Many people have said there are now eight free re-lists

Have you checked the re-list if not sold box is ticked? I imagine it will keep happening otherwise 

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Deleting unsold item

go-tazz
Community Member

@rper5686 wrote:

ebay has just re-listed an unsold item for the fourth time. Am I being charged fees for this as normally there is only one free re-list. It used to be easy to delete an item as it was an option on the 'revision' process. Now I can't find out how I delete the item. Appreciate some help please.

Thanks,

Ruth

If you are using Seller hub then just go to Active listings and click on the Edit arrow next to the item and select

End item.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

Deleting unsold item

i have been having the same problem. I finally had to change back to the old format as there was no end listing option in the new view.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

Deleting unsold item

If you are talking about Seller Hub it’s under the heading ‘Shorts Cuts’ - scroll and select ‘End a Listing.’

Melina.

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Deleting unsold item

Or use the All Selling page where all the old features are still available in the different sections, eg. active, etc.

I don't know why people ask "Am I being charged" when they only have to look at their Account to check it. It makes me wonder how many ever look at their Account and check their fees, even if it's only spot checks occasionally.
Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Deleting unsold item

@brerrabbit585 wrote:

I don't know why people ask "Am I being charged" when they only have to look at their Account to check it. It makes me wonder how many ever look at their Account and check their fees, even if it's only spot checks occasionally.

That's a bit like Facebook rabbit, there are people constantly on the local pages saying "There's a brown dog loose in town" "Door, ute, washing machine, freezer etc for sale" and NO details whatsoever......................original.gif 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 7
Latest reply