Detailed Seller Ratings

Does anyone know how long it takes between a buyer leaving low detailed seller rating and it appearing in my "View your Seller Dashboard" - "trending data"? Are the results updated instantaneously or is there a delay?

thanks

Message 1 of 10
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Detailed Seller Ratings

Up to a few days, I believe.

Until later this month when they perpetrators are supposed to be able to be easily identified.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply
9 REPLIES 9

Detailed Seller Ratings

Up to a few days, I believe.

Until later this month when they perpetrators are supposed to be able to be easily identified.

Message 2 of 10
Latest reply

Detailed Seller Ratings

Thanks Dave, you always have the answers.

I know some sellers don't take any notice of TRS and their ratings but I do.

Just a little disappointed when I see today that a buyer has rated me low on all three criteria when I posted the next day, postage charge same as Post office and item was like new. I not had that before. Its like they have it in for me.

I was on late last night and everything was fine until the last feedback was received. You try to do every right and keep buyers happy and some one spoils it all.

Maybe I should not worry at all about being a Top rated seller and take everyone's advice on this forum.

Message 3 of 10
Latest reply

Detailed Seller Ratings

Sometimes it just seems spiteful for the sake of it, doesn't it?

Because they can.

Message 4 of 10
Latest reply

Detailed Seller Ratings

Pretty much.

The low hits I've had have been from a positive and a neutral. The neutral apparently had issues with light page tanning (maybe - it wasn't in the description and I am scrupulous about that) and postage time - next day.

Luckily that was the only feedback I received over about 4 days so the culprit was easy to identify. And I sincerely hope in future they want a book that I am the only seller of...

Message 5 of 10
Latest reply

Detailed Seller Ratings

It annoys me i have a few low ratings for postage time when i post mostly on the same day of payment or if after 3pm payment is made it will be the next day i think buyers are equating their feedback on when they receive their item..perhaps they should realise we sellers are unable to predict or rely on the reliability and efficiency of Aus Post...it is so frustrating

Message 6 of 10
Latest reply

Detailed Seller Ratings

I think DSR is a totally waste of time , 

I work very hard with descirbing all my items with full descriptions and real life photos.

Carefull packaging,

Ship items quickly , 

Fast communication with customers , I even keep them updated with order process , 

I update Tracking info fast , 

I even follow up my posted items and inform customers if their items are awaiting their pickup at the local post office !!! 

And Customers still leave me low DSR , I just cant get it !!! 

I had a chat with ebay today about it , and I asked them to check my listings and give me their opinion,

their response was " I truly see that your listing are perfectly described properply." 

But still would not help , 

They just said keep doing what your doing and hopefully it will be ok ( LOL) 

Message 7 of 10
Latest reply

Detailed Seller Ratings

Just read the update on DSR and even Ebay are getting it wrong again

For example, if a seller's ratings indicate their packages take too long to arrive, it will help them take the right action if they know the issue is with shipments to a specific geographical region.

We are being held accountabe for transport delays by this wording. Is this why Ebay will not take action on this area?

Message 8 of 10
Latest reply

Detailed Seller Ratings

Read the update on DSR. Does this mean that us sellers will be able to identify who left the low ratings?

Because that is what I want.

On another ID I had a buyer sabotage my ratings purposely as I can prove that I posted the next day, was a new item and cost to post was less than what Aust Post charge.

I did work out who left the low ratings as they were the only feedback that day and ratings were perfect the day before. Called ebay support and they didn't know the answer, finally got a response via email and said they can't do anything about it and to try harder. What a cheek!

eBay do remove low ratings as I've had 3 removed last year. Its all getting too exhausting.

Message 9 of 10
Latest reply

Detailed Seller Ratings

they are taking action - they're charging us for the privilege Smiley Mad

Message 10 of 10
Latest reply