Ebay notifications not coming through - Anyone else?

Im getting payment emails from paypoo but not getting Ebay notifications . Anyone else having this problem ???

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: Ebay notifications not coming through - Anyone else?

Same problem with my account since Friday.

I hereby issue eBay with a defect.

Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

Lighten up!
Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

Why?

I am all for shaming a company when they do the wrong thing but feel it is counter productive and juvenile to be rude when a company is doing the right thing.

It rather undermines the point you are making.

Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

I haven't had an email notification since the 21st of June!

Fortunately I'm getting the PP one, so at least I know I've had sales.

The last time this happened, it was only for a day or so, but now it's going on almost a week.

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

Sold a couple of items the past two days, and same situation here; PayPal are emailing me with payment notification, but no email from eBay to actually notify me of the sale.  More an annoynce than anything, but it does upset the little process I normally follow with my emails.

Those who posted earlier in this thread, has it come good again for any of you?

NEVERMIND ON TROUBLES!!! LET'S DO HOBBY!!!
Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

Mine are coming and going. Thought it was fixed yesterday, now it's back to some coming through, most not. Such a pain!!!
Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

Been happening to me for the last week.  Paypal emails come through but eBay sold notifications aren't arriving.

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

Been hapenning to me since the start of the year,contacted eBay,got a few nonsensicle reples that didn't even match my concern. Pretty much given up on this site after 15 years it's become a joke. Still don't alert on sales,end of listings,nothing. Same thing happened with Gumtree,don't get any account alerts for over 6 months now,so I don't bother using the site,I used to check into eBay every day,same with Gumtree, nowdays I just don't bother,jeez these people are dumb.

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

I haven't received payment notifications for more than 6 months and eBay can't tell me why.

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

Same here. I am getting notifications from Paypal but not ebay on either of my two IDs. I think it started about a week ago.

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply