Feedback

*lee42
Community Member

I just had to say something about the new? format on feedback, where sellers and buyers say exactly how they feel about the product and the seller/buyer.

Some of the sellers really give it to them, its lol stuff and it goes on an on.

Gone are the allowed few nice words, its  lines lines of just what they think of them.

Buyers give it back also.

I just love it 😃 

Message 1 of 49
Latest reply
48 REPLIES 48

Feedback

Good to see you are entertained.

Business transactions are being turned into anti social media circuses... smh.

Message 2 of 49
Latest reply

Feedback

Sadly some sellers forget that their potential buyers can see what they have ''given to them''.   If I see rude sellers I refuse to buy from them

Message 3 of 49
Latest reply

Feedback

lynsh84
Community Member

I am not so sure about it being entertaining or fun but it does give buyers and sellers a good idea of what they may be in for if they upset the other party.

Sellers can block anybody who indulges in nasty feedback but buyers just have to remember and not deal with them if they want a smooth transaction.

Message 4 of 49
Latest reply

Feedback

While we've got this lovely ambiguous title........

Is it just me, or are they making it harder to see feedback and/or listings on the boards?

Makes it a bit hard to help without some detective work, when an OP doesn't give enough info and all you can see is their ID and nothing else.

Message 5 of 49
Latest reply

Feedback

It has been happening to me too since yesterday. Pages just won't load if you click on feedback from the board, although it is OK on the main eBay website. Listings seem to load fine though.

I first thought I should clear cache and cookies but was reluctant to do so because I didn't want to be logged out of other sites. Then I tried another browser - with the same result. Probably a temporary glitch?

Message 6 of 49
Latest reply

Feedback

Yes Stawks, it's been happening to me as well for the last few days, it started on Friday so I put it down to the Techs fiddling. I've tried the usual "fix" of clearing cache and cookies etc and that made no difference at all.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 7 of 49
Latest reply

Feedback

GLITCH CENTRAL...I have also noticed that photos are b u g g e r e d again

Message 8 of 49
Latest reply

Feedback

It's been more than a coupla days for me - at least a week, if not more.

Listings are not included at all either.

Have had to google more than once to see an ID's listings.

Hoping against hope that it's only temporary, but ebay does like the air of mystery about sharing info about members.

Message 9 of 49
Latest reply

Feedback

Right now they seem to be OK, but last week many avatars had disappeared and just displayed as blue (default). And on a couple of days I remember that the link to feedback had disappeared altogether. Now it is there, but it does not work.

It's now Friday every day on the board...

Message 10 of 49
Latest reply