Flip & Ship Fashion for Free in May’ Promotion

pnc75
Community Member

Is anyone else have a problem activating this promo link that's in this morning's 'Seller scoop' email? I received the email on all of my Ids, but when I click it tells me I'm not eligible, even though I have the invitation right in front of me. 

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Flip & Ship Fashion for Free in May’ Promotion

I get the same error saying I'm not eligible. The T&Cs say it is for sellers who have sold 25 or less items in the last 12 months. Unsure why they targeted us in the Seller Scoop email with a deal 'just for you', when we are unable to take advantage of the promo.

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

I get the same error saying I'm not eligible. The T&Cs say it is for sellers who have sold 25 or less items in the last 12 months. Unsure why they targeted us in the Seller Scoop email with a deal 'just for you', when we are unable to take advantage of the promo.

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

Yes I read that, and qualify. Why would they send it out if the addressee wasn't eligible?

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

Actually, maybe I don't. But I would on another ID and it won't work on that either.  😞

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

Perhaps go on to the help chatline. I did earlier and after I got rid of the bot and eventually reached an assistant, they solved my problem. 

Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

Thankd for trying to help, granny. Really appreciate it. I did try that but to no avail 😞

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply