Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Final price for combined items im selling

I'm trying to organize a final sell price for a couple of items im selling. The 2 x items im selling have free postage, im trying to adjust the price a little to provide the buyer with a small discount for purchasing multiple items, however, the syst...

international postage fee incorrect

ebay seems to be charging customers incorrect international postage fees, my listing charged the customer $13.55 when cheapest post option is $19.55 not sure how they can get this so wrong but it is causing me issues with buyers and also leaving me o...

I need help! Return gone wrong

I recently sold a really expensive lens on EBay, to a US buyer, all seemed good and then 2 weeks after the package was delivered the buyer issued a return request saying the lens was faulty. After issuing the request they didn’t respond to any of my ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! New seller, items not selling

I have listed some vintage items for around 3 weeks. There have been views on some of the items, one or two wirh none. I have had no sales and I have made sure I am selling close to or abit less than similar items. I do not know why I have not sold a...

Free Shipping which is not.

Why is that EBay allows sellers to advertise with photos that read 'FREE SHIPPING' and actually charge shipping when you open it up. Just checked 4 sellers stores , and found on the first 2 pages of each site several items being falsely advertised. 4...

• 23 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Combining shipping?

Having issues with people asking to Combine shipping - why is it that some people can buy without paying & others can’t? can eBay create a “request total from seller” button to their cart - so sellers can send a revised invoice to pay ?

Resolved! Payment of cash on pick up

My item has been sold and is for pick up. Buyer wants to pay cash but eBay wants payment first before advising sellers address.

Final Value Fee for seller & buyer 'Import Tax'

Can anyone point me to where Ebay state in their seller terms and conditions the Final Value Fees and the import tax the buyer pays? eg - just sold a book to NZ for $30, with $24 post, with the buyer paying an added $8.10 GST. The seller fees are bas...

Resolved! BUYERS THAT DON'T LEAVE ANY FEEDBACK AT ALL

Hello community. the ebay feedback system allows buyers to judge the integrity of sellers by checking on their feedback. so what does it mean when you have several buyers now having left no feedback at all ? i am still new to this & is it that they a...

Resolved! Account Suspended

Hi All,I created a business account yesterday and after adding all the details and going through all verifications and creating my first listing, today I received a message that the account got Permanently Suspended.There were no details except "due ...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Getting payment

Hi my buyer says he can’t access the payment area as I have not allowed postage to Sydney which is where he is.

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful