Selling
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

complaints

I have sold one thing on ebay. It was sold for $200. My money is on hold in paypal for 21 days because I am new. Fair enough. Now ebay charge me $41 seller fees. That is a complete rip off. I should have been CLEARLY informed of this before I put any...

My Post Office is closing – advice please

I realise I have been spoiled during my 20 years on eBay. A Post Office in walking distance (I am older and no longer drive); but with a parking lot for when my husband needed to drive me (wet weather, large parcels); very helpful and friendly staff....

"item not received" case - advice please

Hi allAdvice pleaseI recenlty sold an item - used inetgrated postage via the ebay platform ( sendle) - item was tracked and marked as delivered by sendlebuyer claimed NOT delivered adn opened a caseI responded and provided tracking informationbuyer w...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

EBay final selling fees are way TOO HIGH

Like a lot of people know eBay selling fees are way over the top and when they also take money from the postage cost that just outright extortion. I sell something for $300 with free postage as I ad postage cost into the priceto make it easier ( when...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fee Breakdowns on daily Payouts

HiI am trying to find where to see how much in fees have been removed from each days payout? I'm aware that I can click through to transactions, get the list of all the transactions included in the payout which shows all the individual fee amounts et...

Resolved! I need help! Return gone wrong

I recently sold a really expensive lens on EBay, to a US buyer, all seemed good and then 2 weeks after the package was delivered the buyer issued a return request saying the lens was faulty. After issuing the request they didn’t respond to any of my ...

• 24 replies
  • 1 Helpful

militar item listings on ebay cancelled

Anyone having issues selling military items on ebay. I am repeatedly having listings for standard old surplus items removed. Many of these I had purchased on ebay years ago. I have obtained permission to buy and sell military items via Minister of De...

I have been told i have 700 listings on Ebay, I have about 35 I wish to add to my store and am getti

Is Ebay such a faceless uncontactable program I have been told I have 700 listings and am getting close to my $49,000 limit. I wish I were if so Ebay owes me a lot of money . What have I sold and where is the money? Please respond with a sensible ans...

Very low selling limits

Hello. I've been selling on ebay occasionally for many years (I am mostly a buyer). I have 100% positive feedback, my seller status is "above average". Recently I tried to sell my old computer parts and suddenly I noticed I have a limit of 3 items an...

Going on vacation

I will be travelling for 2 months. Can I suspend trade and then continue on return without losing my listings?

Buyer did not return the item after full refund

Buyer claimed the item is faulty and I refunded 100%. Buyer did not return item and claimed it was already. Buyer refused to provide postage tracking number or any proof of postage. eBay already closed my case. Not sure where to get assistance in thi...

Stamp Prices for Ordinary Letters increasing from 3 April 2024

Apologies if there is already a discussion about this. I posted a couple of thin books I had sold that were able to be posted as large letters today and was told that the cost of stamps had increased, and just wanted to let people know as I certainly...

• 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Buyer aggression

I have operated on ebay for over 18 years. Up until three days ago I had 100% positive feedback and then bang bang two in a row. If they werent different names you would almost think it is the same person bothing leaving feedback in bold. Yes I had a...

ebay phone number contact

Can I please have a phone number to contact ebay?? I've supposedly sold an item, and the buyer has paid for it...