Fulfilio

I have just registered our interest, but need to wait 7-14 to be contacted with all the nuts and bolts of it. Has anyone got to that stage yet? Lots of questions so far not covered in eBay’s blurb.

Wishung you all a magic day 🙂

Melina.

Message 1 of 14
Latest reply
13 REPLIES 13

Fulfilio

Not worth it for my items. Good for people who sell small and light non-fragile stuff though.

It's clearly their answer to "Fulfilled by Amaz0n" items.

This will be yet another wedge to punish sellers who don't opt in.

They're really going all-in on the 3 day guaranteed delivery...

Message 2 of 14
Latest reply

Fulfilio

All I can say for now is that when I read the email subject - "Introducing Fulfilio" - I read it with a Spanish accent and wondered who Fulfilio was....

Message 3 of 14
Latest reply

Fulfilio

We don't even get parcel delivery where we live, so we certainly wouldn't get parcel pick-up.

Definitely not for us.

Message 4 of 14
Latest reply

Fulfilio

What have I missed? I've not heard of that.

Message 5 of 14
Latest reply

Fulfilio

@digital*ghost wrote:

All I can say for now is that when I read the email subject - "Introducing Fulfilio" - I read it with a Spanish accent and wondered who Fulfilio was....

Replace "bailando" with "Fulfilio"... (you can even replace the word "contigo" in the song with "Fulfilio" for an even more complete experience.

Message 6 of 14
Latest reply

Fulfilio

There would have to be a storage fee involved somewhere otherwise I have a few pallets of stock that are slow to sell which I would gladly send them. 

Message 7 of 14
Latest reply

Fulfilio

It could be new style of puff pastry.

Message 8 of 14
Latest reply

Fulfilio

@eol-products wrote:

It could be new style of puff pastry.

Well, if anyone is guaranteed to get a rise every single time, it's eBay. Smiley Very Happy

Message 9 of 14
Latest reply

Fulfilio

I thought it was a work by Mozart

Message 10 of 14
Latest reply