Was Ebay Playing Up Last Night ?

Hi Folks 

Just thought I would ask ,,as one of my buyers could not increase hes bid last night 

Did Anyone else have any bidding problems ?

Thanks Heaps

Donna

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

lyndal1838
Honored Contributor

I personally had no problems last night and there have not been any other complaints on the boards.

I would suggest telling your customer to clear cookies and cache and reboot their computer and see if that helps.

Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

gronk2
Community Member

Yes I ask the exact same question? I tried several time to submit a bid and it would not accept it saying something like incorrect amount and the bid was too high. Who makes the rule about how much you can bid? I know I put in the correct figure not once but 3-4 times. I then tried the exact same method I used but a small amount and funny it accepted this. However telling me I was outbid. Unfortunately I missed out on the item. Surely there is a better system of auctioning than that? How unfair for the seller.

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

gronk2
Community Member

No I wasn't  on eBay on that

night BUT, this same thing has happened to me a couple of times before. I am wondering if there is a glitch that we don't know about. Interesting indeed.

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

I'm having issues today! Can't bid watch or even buy now!!
Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

Unlikely to be the same issue, given the thread was started NINE months ago.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Make that 1 year and 9 months Dave.

That is a heck of a stretch to blame ebay for that length of time.Smiley Frustrated

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply