Fulfillment companies for ebayers.

Hello folks, as a small seller on ebay I have had a devil of a job trying to get a fulfillment company to handle my needs.  I live O/S about 8 months of the year so I have been using my brother as my warehouse guy....that plus rent on storage has gobbled up most of my profit.  And my brother is becoming annoying with his needs coming first, slack attitude to dispatch, days of during the week, wanting more money, etc....I am sick of it!  

I have contacted every company I could find on the net.  2 in Adelaide that are to costly, one American company only interested in 10,000 pallets a month jobs, I did hear from Shipwire but nothing came of that,  Viking Logistics in Sydney sent prices but won't answer further emails, PikPak in Melbourne replied but I would need a Collins St barrister to go through their terms and conditions!

The rest just didn't bother replying to my emails.

What I would like to know is, is there a fulfillment company on the East coast of Australia that will work with me?

Will welcome any suggestions.

Thanks

Message 1 of 13
Latest reply
12 REPLIES 12

Re: Fulfillment companies for ebayers.

@repoohsj52 wrote:

Well I've had the smart Alec answers.....anyone with useful info is welcome to join in.

you would have to admit that if you had your time over again you would probably word your Opening Post a little differently, particularly the references to your brother.

We can only work with what you gave us in your Opening Post. . . . and I called it the way I saw it based on your Opening Post.  Maybe you hadn't looked at it the way some us us did when we read it, and when we posted you didn't like what you read.

Message 11 of 13
Latest reply

I highly recommend velocityship to any small business. We have been using them for over 1 years and everything has been running smoothly. You will be amazed at how convenient it is and how much time you can gain back by no longer having to worry about doing your own packing and shipping. The setup takes a bit in the beginning, but from then on you are FREE!!

Message 12 of 13
Latest reply

The OP that started this thread nearly 2 years ago looks to have been shut down by eBay within the last few weeks. Their last sale was June 19 and now they are NARU. Therefore, they probably won't see your reply and probably no longer care. However, it might help someone else who is looking for that kind of thing. It could be worth starting a new post about it. Providing it's just a company you use and not one you own or have a financial interest in.

Message 13 of 13
Latest reply