Got no message for cancelled order

Really made my new years night, customer apparently cancelled order after paying, on the 29th, left at 6.30am this morning to the city, post and shopping, sent customer nice email to say was posted, to WA, so would take a while, but apparently at about 8 this morning she cancelled, so the postage was taken out, and now left with only the payment for the item, 3.30 down the gurgler.

I got no email what so ever from ebay or paypal, it was just I happened to  look at my account that I noticed this and couldn't work it out.

I have sent the buyer a message again, to say if she didn't want the item, to send it back, but forgot to say unopened, then I would refund her.

Her  feedback is good , but I am one of those who don't leave feedback until I know they have their item.

If she keeps this item, and still paypal refunds my money, so be it, but people will know in my feedback.and don't give me I can't do that, because I do.

Just letting you know, check your paypal before sending, I live in the country, so can't just pop down to the PO, thank goodness I am selling out and leaving this #%÷$ place.

Anyway have a great night and a happy new year.

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Re: Got no message for cancelled order

Just heard from customer , she had not cancelled the order, so what the hell is going on.
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

It is not possible for a buyer to cancel an order once it has been paid for. You might need to ring Paypal to find out what has happened.

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

oops wrong customer, felt like going through the floor, but was very polite. but the one that was cancelled, i haven't emailed her yet, and not posted , but still no email, will email that customer, and see what is going on.

the postage was free on that one. bring on the new year, Thanks jen

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

Heard from the right customer, and has not cancelled order, so must be a Pal pal boo boo. I still have the money , but says I have 2 months to refund, so as jen says might have to get onto them about it.

anyone else had this.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply