Return request opened, item never received back, but Neg. point remains in the seller acc. ?????

The return request was opened and approved 40 days ago'. The item was never returned to me. But when I called eBay about the negative point in my seller performance account, they said the negative will stay. I am selling on eBay from 1999 the last update to eBay policies is the worst one ever.

If the return request was closed by eBay because the item was never returned, shouldn't be a negative point in our seller account automatically be removed? According to eBay seller support No. So anyone who want's make damage to our seller account can do it by simple opening the return request case and not doing anything afterwards. Tha's not right PERIOD!

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

Return request opened, item never received back, but Neg. point remains in the seller acc. ?????

We got one of these requests recently under the new rules. For a change of mind return.

But our buyer did return the item and we sent a refund.

The case was closed without any NEGs or drama.

Only problem is that now the transaction remains on our awaiting payment list and I cant see any way to remove it from there.

I have archived it now to get rid of it.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

you need to please the buyer

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

@#$% the buyers. And eBay while I think of it. Smiley Mad

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Some buyers cannot be pleased whatever you do. If they have it in for you, you are gone. The New Defect System, like Feedback is fundamentally flawed.  Ebay don't care anymore about the Small Sellers. IMO they want them outta here.

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

If eBay wanted "small" sellers out of here, then why does it hand out free listings willy nilly to encourage newbies to list ?

Don't buy into this theory.

I do however think eBay have double standards in play and want small sellers to lift their game to a level that they do not expect from the big box retailers for obvious reasons

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

I actually had something else written but I had to tone it down a little.

Message 7 of 11
Latest reply

thats what really erks me. that is who is bringing the site down. I don't need any of this bs because I will treat my customers right, most of the time.

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

I hope they increase the BBL list to 10000

Ive blocked more people in 2 weeks than I have in 10 years simply for sending me a message via the Res Center and giving me a defect.
Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

I hope you haven't blocked me because im gonna neg you so bad. lolCat Happy

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply