blocked buyers list..where is it?

We were wondering if we blocked a certain person and i tried to access my list and followed the directions several time.

Surely the list doesn't just last 60 days and you have to enter them again do you? Itwill only go back 60 days and won't let me see who's on the list already.

Message 1 of 7
Latest reply
6 REPLIES 6

http://offer.ebay.com.au/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?BidderBlockLogin
*we may be human, but we are still animals*
Message 2 of 7
Latest reply

Or if you need to look the long way-

Account dropdown-Site Preferences

-Buyer Requirements

-Buyer Requirements Activity log

-Buyer requirements in purple print

-Way down the last bit in purple is Blocked list

If a BBL changes ID,it also changes their ID on your list

Message 3 of 7
Latest reply

ty all  worked like a charm 🙂

Message 4 of 7
Latest reply

You appear to be looking at your Buyer Requirements block record rather than your actual Blocked Bidder/Buyer List. They are two different things. Your Buyer Requirements block record shows you the member IDs that eBay has filtered out from buying according to your preferences (last 60 days). Your own Blocked Bidder/Buyer List are members who you have actively added to preclude them from ever buying from you. If they try to buy, this will not show up in your Buyer Requirements block record. Those members will simply receive a message that they are unable to buy as soon as they click on the buy button. The quickest way to access your Blocked Bidder/Buyer List at any time is to scroll down to bottom of the page, click on site map, and then click on Blocked Bidder/Buyer List under the 'Selling Activities' category. At times, I have had to get there at break-neck speed to stop members from buying from me. It's helpful to know where it is.

Example:

Q: I really need this tomorrow. Can you send it Express? I know it has a 3-day making time, but I want it tomorrow.

Me: (Quickly races to Block List and adds member ID)

A: My sincerest apologies, but this timeframe isn't possible. Express sometimes takes 1-3 days as well.

Q: Well, I'm going to take a chance and 'Buy It Now' anyway.

A: These are professionally printed off-site, then they have to be handmade. It won't be possible for me to post this order today.

Q: Well, I want you to try. I'm going to buy now.

Buyer must try and finds they are blocked then probably decides to move on to another seller. I never hear from them again. Yay!

Message 5 of 7
Latest reply

I have the BBL page bookmarked on my bookmark bar at the top of the screen for quick access! It's always there in an instant if I need it.

Message 6 of 7
Latest reply

Filling up very quickly. I wonder if you can increase it to 50,000 ??

Message 7 of 7
Latest reply