Great a SALE !!!

I have just sold my Sony Laptop to a nice Buyer who l have just found out only lives 2 km from me. I quoted $25.00 for postage, for all over Aust.  As the buyer seems nice through email contact, is there anyway that l can cancel the postage and deliver the Laptop to him in person. Saving him some money, and no postage grab by you know who ????   Thanks.

Message 1 of 74
Latest reply
73 REPLIES 73

Re: Great a SALE !!!

How Sad, the Final Fork in the Road & I thought that all was fine in the World of AB & PJ

Looks like PJ will have the last say, in the World of AB

images (2).jpg

Message 51 of 74
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

smiley whoops.gif    Aussie's outed me and sheepie, with the green tick         LMAO.gif

Spoiler
 And to think, all this is because I saved 70c postage.  Why, oh why, didn't he put it in the letter box?    

I wonder if the green tick was deliberate? Might have to send Aussie to his grave myself, before PJ gets hold of him!

Be afraid Aussie, be VERY afraid! run for the hills.gif

I think I'll have to set Norman onto you. He's digested the iced vo-vo's now, so is getting rather hungry and looking for an arm or something to eat. 😄

Message 52 of 74
Latest reply

@dazzledayz wrote:

Don't forget that AP have a really good rate for local postage.

I don't know if it's changing or not in the new update but ATM, if you are both in the same postal zone, it's only $9.75 up to 22kg inc tracking.

@   This important  commercial Break was brought to you by the folks @ Dazzledayz, Sponsers of Australia Post.

Message 53 of 74
Latest reply

Get over yourself.

Message 54 of 74
Latest reply

@i-love-my-sheep wrote:

@imastawka wrote:

smiley whoops.gif    Aussie's outed me and sheepie, with the green tick         LMAO.gif

Spoiler
 And to think, all this is because I saved 70c postage.  Why, oh why, didn't he put it in the letter box?    

I wonder if the green tick was deliberate? Might have to send Aussie to his grave myself, before PJ gets hold of him!

Be afraid Aussie, be VERY afraid! run for the hills.gif

I think I'll have to set Norman onto you. He's digested the iced vo-vo's now, so is getting rather hungry and looking for an arm or something to eat. 😄

There will be a short Memorial Service To Reflect on the colorful but short Life of  AUSSIE BAZZAR

To be held Sunday 1st March 2015

11am - 11.08am

At McGinty's Irish Bar

images (5).jpg         download.jpg           images (4).jpg                     

There will be a Special Reading of aussie bazzar's Favorite Poem called "70 Cents" by

Ms. i-love-my-sheep  

The National Anthem will be sung by aussie bazzar's mate Padi

" Tis a Pint, Tis a Pint, Tis a Pint, it is."  

The Wake will be from 11.09am Till 11.09pm        

The Management of McGinty's have asked that you Bring A Long Your Finest Part Hat 

&  A Big IRISH " Thank You" from All The Staff Here at McGinty's.

images (7).jpg

Message 55 of 74
Latest reply

FMD, the fellow in the beige shirt on the right in the above photo appears to be having a bloody good time of it and the blonde whose breasts he's groping certainly doesn't appear to mind all that much either. Smiley LOL
Message 56 of 74
Latest reply

davewil1964 wrote:

Get over yourself.

Now, Now,  dave me lad, that will be enough of that now.  This is a Private Wake & you were not given a Party       Hat earlier on.

So be a good chap and op back into your costume, ( Yes,l remember you !!! ) or you may av to Kiss my ......... .

41YNKELMUQL.jpg                                                                            download (1).jpg

Message 57 of 74
Latest reply

@cq_tech wrote:
FMD, the fellow in the beige shirt on the right in the above photo appears to be having a bloody good time of it and the blonde whose breasts he's groping certainly doesn't appear to mind all that much either. Smiley LOL

Hey cq tech, is that you in the sunny's there mate, at the front,on the left ?     Why is that  rupert ?

BECAUSE IT IS YOUR BLOODY SHOUT !!!!!!!!

YA GOOSE

Message 58 of 74
Latest reply

If somebody brings an extra Party Hat dave, and you will be on your worst IRISH behaviour, then you are welcome to come and send  ab off in the Best of Irish Luck.

cq tech, sheeps, kopes, padi & meself, will shout your Drinks, after all it is the very least we can do, so bring an Irish thirst.

images (9).jpgimages (8).jpg

Message 59 of 74
Latest reply

@ruperts-table wrote:

@cq_tech wrote:

Hey cq tech, is that you in the sunny's there mate, at the front,on the left ?     Why is that  rupert ?

BECAUSE IT IS YOUR BLOODY SHOUT !!!!!!!!

YA GOOSE

@ruperts-table wrote:

@cq_tech wrote:

Well, l got to tell ya all, that were not there, ....was that a hoot, or was that a hoot.  AB would have been proud.

We had the lot, wonderful drinks, food, and lovely ladies. What more could the dearly departed have asked for, but to see his friends enjoy themselves.  However, some enjoyed themselves more than they though. Here are some happy snaps.
images (6).jpgimages (1).jpg images (3).jpg 

Padi and his friends.                                     Sheeps.                                             Oh' Blimey, is she from er Sydney ? 

images (4).jpg images (5).jpg download.jpg 

cq techs friend ?????      Some just did not want to leave.      kopes, sheeps, cq, padi, stalks, & ?

images.jpg & of course the "take away" pack to help some of us home, or someones home !!!!!!!!

A very Special "THANK YOU"  to Padi O'Learey and his wonderful girls who gave us such a great time.

Lost Items Found:   A Nokia Mobile Phone, somebody's wife keeps calling, cannot makeout the name.

A Ladies Daring Green size 38 c Cup Bra.

A man's size 37 Blue Jeans, no money in the pockets.

A Special Discount Coupon from ebay for 65% off for all of March 17th 2015

A Ladies Pink Address Book, .....wow !!!  Boy, do l know some of those names, wow.!!!

And last but not least 2 little "Lost" Baby Lambs.  Not sure about their names however, 

could be Tiddles & Toddles, ...are looking for a Teat to drink off.

Sheeps, are you missing any of your little family ?????  if so, please call Padi O'Learey on 1-800-lamb - chops

Thank you everybody, as l said, it was a hoot. We ALL had so much fun, some more than others. ( l saw nothing cq )

images (8).jpg

One lonely sad looking plain ol' Party Hat, still at the Front Door awaiting for dave to collect, Sadly, he never turned up.

Tis the Luck of The Irish, ...... God Bless The Irish.  

download (1).jpg  download (2).jpgimages (9).jpg  images (1).jpg

Message 60 of 74
Latest reply