Grrrr

Gday all,

I sold an item over a mth ago,i recieved a message from the buyer  on the 29/3 that they didnt recieve their item and requested a tracking number to which i provided. Yesterday they opened a dispute on the grounds of not recieving their item. After looking at their tracking the item did reach their destination, but after 12 days they did NOT pick the item up from their  post facility, and its on its way back to me. Not recieved yet. My question is how am i responsible for the item considering the buyer didnt pick up???? They are demanding a refund,??? I dont believe i owe them one,?? What to do,?????

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

Re: Grrrr

No. If an item is not picked up, it is returned to the sender at no cost.

View solution in original post

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

Make sure you upload the tracking to the dispute, and it should be no problem for you.

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

When the item arrives back to you, refund the cost of the item only, minus any postage costs and ebay fees. Not picking up an item isn't covered by the ebay money back guarantee, but you can't keep the money if the item is returned. Hence why you just refund the item cost, less fees, and nothing more. 

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

Curious , when a items returned like this one - is there a postage charge for the return ?

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

No. If an item is not picked up, it is returned to the sender at no cost.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply