HOW DO I SET A RESERVE PRICE ON A LISTING

dave69orama
Community Member

Hi everyone I hope ur all well,I am putting several listings on ebay to sell some items and would like to put a "reserve price" on these listings but cannot see an option for this when I am doing up the add.Does anybody know the steps to do this? Your help would be greatly appreciated... Cheers

Message 1 of 22
Latest reply
21 REPLIES 21

Re: HOW DO I SET A RESERVE PRICE ON A LISTING

Agreed!!!
Message 11 of 22
Latest reply

@goldnolde66 wrote:
Agreed!!!

Agree to what? The thread is 2.5 years old so the person you are agreeing with probably won't see your agreement to whatever you are agreeing to.

Message 12 of 22
Latest reply

you will find the poster is refering to the post above , mmmmm

Message 13 of 22
Latest reply

Joe, the poster has replied to the OP who has asked a question.   How can you agree with a question?

Most of the posters on this thread no longer post on the boards anyway.

Message 14 of 22
Latest reply

the poster has replied to the post above his  simple as that  they have not replied to the op  that does not make sence   

read the op  and then read the post above his post. being new prob thinks he is talking to the last post  but has clicked the ops post by mistake.  very simple thing to do. 

and it does not matter if its 2 years old or  any of the posters are not there. how would this poster know that.

there is a reason old threads are left there , if someone wants to add to them they should be able to. 

Message 15 of 22
Latest reply

hi gold  it looks like you have replied to the post above yours , but you have replied to the opening poster, if you want to reply to a post just click on there post and reply to that post  hope that helps in the future    have a nice day   

Message 16 of 22
Latest reply

I wonder if it's because of all the good information and advice that they receive here.... Nahh! don't think so . Must be some other reason.

Message 17 of 22
Latest reply

@skyrider12-au wrote:

I wonder if it's because of all the good information and advice that they receive here.... Nahh! don't think so . Must be some other reason.

Why do you keep coming here if you feel that way? No-one is forcing you to come here....... shakes head.gif

Message 18 of 22
Latest reply

Hello, everyone. Keep in mind that interpersonal dispute and discussion of those who are no longer registered members are not allowed. Let's go back to the question this thread is about. Thanks very much. 🙂

Message 19 of 22
Latest reply

@gewens wrote:

Hello, everyone. Keep in mind that interpersonal dispute and discussion of those who are no longer registered members are not allowed. Let's go back to the question this thread is about. Thanks very much. 🙂

Can't imagine why you would think along those lines of interpersonal disputes and reply to me - I think you have replied to the wrong id.

Message 20 of 22
Latest reply