HOW TO CHAT WITH EBAY REPRESENTATIVE?

HOW  TO CHAT  WITH EBAY REPRESENTATIVE LIVE?

Message 1 of 294
Latest reply
293 REPLIES 293

Re: HOW TO CHAT WITH EBAY REPRESENTATIVE?

FIRST CONTACT YOUR SELLER.

TO CHAT WITH EBAY, SELECT HELP AT THE TOP OF EBAY PAGES.

image host
Message 121 of 294
Latest reply

Please look at Case# 5162698723

I specifically stated I did not want to cancell the order but within 1 minute of sending that I was advised a full refund had been made.

Does anyone read these e-mails?

To protect the eBay reputation it may be advisable to look at the service to your customer provided by Sportsprite.

You will have some interesting reading of the 20+ e-mails exchanged.

I believe Sportsprite wpo;d be well advised to offer a postage/courier service that the customer pays fopr and can tract their purchase.

I have been an eBay cystomer for 8 years and this is the worst experience I have had. 

Message 122 of 294
Latest reply

If you had taken the time to read the posts here you would realise that eBay reps DO NOT read here.

"FIRST CONTACT YOUR SELLER.

TO CHAT WITH EBAY, SELECT HELP AT THE TOP OF EBAY PAGES."

(thanks Kopes)

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 123 of 294
Latest reply

There is nobody in australia or anywhere else apart from philipines, the truth is ebay does not give half a **bleep** about you or your business and are not prepared to pay more that a bowl of rice per week for staff.

eBay is by far the most evil company on the face of the earth.

On a different topic i have proof that eBay holds back sellers that are not in honk kong because of an agreement they have with them and can show anyone who wants proof how they do it!

If you want to make money by selling online eBay is NOT the place to be doing it.

Message 124 of 294
Latest reply

Ebay australia does not have a single person. NOT ONE human being that actually works in Australia.

Also eBay policy and Australian law are two very different things which are not compatible.

Message 125 of 294
Latest reply

sigh.............................................did that help?

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 126 of 294
Latest reply

@aysel.rwrote:

Ebay australia does not have a single person. NOT ONE human being that actually works in Australia.

Also eBay policy and Australian law are two very different things which are not compatible.

So the Australian Office has no staff and ebay pays the rent and the phone bills and all other expenses of running a business just for fun?

If you don't like ebay policy you can always take them to court.....ebay is run on NSW law.

If you want to rant about ebay you will be taken more seriously if you don't post such utter nonsense.

Message 127 of 294
Latest reply

Just a thought......maybe we can get this thread locked if we become interpersonal?

Message 128 of 294
Latest reply

But what is the bet that we would be on the way to eBali within an hour while the member who dragged the thread up would go on their merry way posting nonsense.Smiley MadSmiley Frustrated

Message 129 of 294
Latest reply

Pls help me to list

Message 130 of 294
Latest reply