HOW TO CHAT WITH EBAY REPRESENTATIVE?

HOW  TO CHAT  WITH EBAY REPRESENTATIVE LIVE?

Message 1 of 294
Latest reply
293 REPLIES 293

You are not contacting ebay here....this is a public forum manned by volunteer members.

If you gave wrong address when you paid for the item there is nothing that ebay can do for you.  Sellers have to send the item to the address that you have listed in paypal when you pay for the item.

You should not ost all your private details on a public forum...I will ask the Moderators to remove them for our own safety.

Message 91 of 294
Latest reply

Lyndal, I read Hick's message as they changed the address in PayPal before paying, but the seller has sent it to the eBay address, which is Kal. I could be totally wrong though. If that's what's happened, then Hick needs to open an item not received dispute. The seller can't prove that it was sent to the PayPal address, so they should get their money back.

If it is as Lyndal said and the address wasn't changed in PayPal prior to paying, then there is nothing that can be done.

Message 92 of 294
Latest reply

That's how I read it too, Tippy.

They changed their address when they paid, which is the right thing to do.

They should open an INR

Message 93 of 294
Latest reply

I have just received an email to notify me that I have just paid someone in China AU$167.66 for a pair toddler shoes that I did not buy. I do not know yet how this has happened. I have no need for these shoes. I have just asked the seller to please do not send me the shoes. What do I do?
Message 94 of 294
Latest reply

It is probably a phishing email.

Check in your paypal account (do not follow a link in an email) to see that you did not make the transaction.

If you did not then just delete the emai and ignore it.

It is a pity you have replied to the email as the scammers now have a live email address and you could receive a lot more similar emails.

I suggest you run a scan on your computer and change your ebay and paypal passwords.

Message 95 of 294
Latest reply

hi my name is susan kleeman imtrying to track a parcel through ebay its sidefeel womens one piece swimsuit monokini when i try to use the tracking number it wont let me in the item id 182805131590 transation number is 1719839253008

Message 96 of 294
Latest reply

Not eBay here, just members like yourself.

Try this tracking service.     https://www.17track.net/en

If no joy then you need to contact the seller, but it only appears to be 13 days since the sale - far too early for your item to have arrived from the US.

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 97 of 294
Latest reply

I'm looking to track item
Message 98 of 294
Latest reply

And.................

Message 99 of 294
Latest reply

eBay don't answer here.

Focus, you need to enter the tracking number on the carrier's site.

Contact the seller for a tracking number.

image host
Message 100 of 294
Latest reply