Has anyone tried Sendle?

Just wondering if anyone's been using Sendle? I checked it out a couple of months ago when Ebay first announced it. It did seem to be overly intuitive at the time so I left it. 

Message 1 of 8
Latest reply
7 REPLIES 7

Re: Has anyone tried Sendle?

I only use AP for smaller items and I use Pack & Send for bulkier items eg: large paintings

Message 4 of 8
Latest reply

As you will see from reading the links of other threads, it can be a problem.  Not all buyers want courier deliveries, many are not in a position to hang around and wait for something that may or may not happen.  When I purchase on line (not ebay)  I always check which courier is to deliver my goods.  Sendle does not give you the option. 

Message 5 of 8
Latest reply

Not realiable at all, lost over 15 parcels sending overseas very hard to communicate and make a claim. For local delivery it is ok but there are 2 parcels we've sent has been reported missing so we refunded the buyer but when we start to make a claim with sendle they changed the tracking says the parcel has been deliveried. If anyone want to avoid troble better not using them. I will contiune using Australian Post at this stage. Sendle has given me too many headaches, i have to deal with them everyday to chase us my parcels and make claims. Very painful! Has anyone had any experiences like me ?

Message 6 of 8
Latest reply

I WOULD DETER ANYONE OR ANY BUSINESS FROM USING THIS SERVICE. Their so called - CUSTOMER SERVICE is practically non existent ……. I have been deterred, mislead, & deceived by this inferior company. I have tried to contact a manager several times to discuss about several issues - but no manager has had the decency to reply back to me. Therefore, I am about to cancel my Sendle account. How do these companies survive ??? ……. Survival of the fittest.

Message 7 of 8
Latest reply

@pianoplayer

Maybe you should have read this thread THREE years ago when it was current. Then you wouldn't have felt the need to bump it to add nothing that has not already been canvassed.

Or even read the older thread that twyngyn posted the link to.

Message 8 of 8
Latest reply