Have a buyer who says they've paid & they havent!

This buyer is frustrating me major. They have stated that they walked into my bank  & deposited money Monday & is simply is not in my account!

But this person is persistant! I can see clearly with my own eyes.she had already told me she had a 'receipt' & had been back to the bank etc & they confirmed payment entered! So that totally threw me. So  I called her & asked her who she spoke to& the reference she left etc.  This person was not very talkative on the phone & seemed to hesitate when asked these questions almost likely shed been put on the spot.

So I call the bank- No there is no person there by the name she gave me. The staff member also confirms with me that NO there is no payment entered.

Why does it have to be this hard for us Sellers. She is obviously lying. Arghhhh! I dont want to deal with this person any longer & her feedback is a shocker also! And is set to Private.

Oh dear.

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: Have a buyer who says they've paid & they havent!

thankyou to those who responded. this person caused me a bit of stress to be honest!

Ebay has sorted it out thank goodness.

I'm convinced this person was just delusional & there is a problem there & I dont say that lightly!

this ebayer is most definately blocked. Feel sorry for those who come in contact with her!

But honestly what can Ebay do?

If they close her acct she will just open up another. At least this way ebayers can kind of see her f/back(has it set to private!) and get a very good idea of the kind of person they are.

cheers:)

Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: Have a buyer who says they've paid & they havent!

Does that mean you opened and closed an unpaid item dispute?

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply