Have the weekend $1 FVF deals finished ?

I usually receive the $1 offer for weekends but nothing this weekend ... did anyone else receive one or have they finished that ?
Won’t be using eBay anymore if they have stopped it !!!
Message 1 of 203
Latest reply
202 REPLIES 202

You think!

I think my comment above to another 'take yourself too seriously' poster applies to you as well.

For heaven's sake lighten up people.

This thread has been serious enough in varying ways, so a lighthearted post takes the fingers off the keyboard for a minute, and takes the mind away from posting something that could be inflammatory.

Get my drift!!

Message 131 of 203
Latest reply

the problem arises because there are some who genuinely believe that tippy works for eBay, so my post was just rubbish because all those things (except the Chinese warships bit which I am standing by) are just too far fetched for  them.  I say the things I posted about were as likely to have been true as tippy being an eBay employee.

Anyway, regular posters know that when eBay employees post their posts are surrounded by a bold blue border.

ABBC8A14-E0B0-43B2-8551-2B04669EF45B.jpeg

That, and the words “eBay Employee” immediately under their ID.

Message 132 of 203
Latest reply

Well (Chinese warships aside!) I'm quite sure that tippy has got enough on her plate within the hospital environment she works in to be bothered with being an eBay employee.  And I'm sure the pay is better also!

Please also note that I don't have a blue border around my post.

I would just like it if people would post contributions to a thread without it becoming a slanging match.  Totally not constructive at all.

Message 133 of 203
Latest reply

@sentimentalcellar wrote:

Another one with way too much time on their hands.

I wonder if this classifies as an oxymoron.   Or is it just Pot/Kettle.

Message 134 of 203
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@shinebrightalways88 wrote:
This tippytoes #### must work for eBay lol ... get over it ... people ARE actually allowed to vent and express their own personal dissatisfaction and opinions ...

@missme, @khulu, @ramcycle, @tiggywink, @casbit

I am so glad you posted this.  Thing is, she is guilty of much much more.

One night, unbeknown to her, I messaged her from my other ID and she confessed to some serious misdeeds of the past.  Firstly, she was on the beach the day Harold Holt went missing!  Coincidence? I don’t think so.  She has a lot of contact with Chinese people.  She will tell you it is because she buys items from China.  Don’t believe that.  She helped the Chinese kidnap Holt.

But it doesn’t stop there, she told my other ID that when she was ‘holidaying’ in Cuba she met a man called Lee.  Short time later JFK gets shot by, wait for it, a guy called Lee. Ask her where she was when Kennedy got shot!

But wait, there’s more!  She was living in Canberra when the Petrovs were caught out, but she doesn’t like to talk about that.

So, being an eBay spy on these boards is nothing out of the ordinary for agent tippy toes (which in Chinese is “she who walks without noise”).  Did anyone notice that she hasn’t posted these last few days?  Just happened to not post while the Chinese warships were visiting Sydney!  Then, once that have left she is back here wreaking havoc in an attempt to bring down our government.  Impossible you say?  Far from it.  Today it’s the eBay forums, tomorrow she will infiltrate the National Press Club and attend the press lunches given when Scomo and Josh are guest speakers.  She will, of course, be in disguise.  My guess is that she dresses up as Tim who used to host late night telesales on TV but now works for a Canberra radio station.  Just watch and see if Tim has a set of steak knives with him next time.  I bet he doesn’t, because ‘he’ will be tippy in disguise!

Ah!!  The perfect Alibi,  If indeed Tippy was on the Beach, then she was in full sight of Sir Harolds  bodyguards and could not have partaken in the disappearance, which is well known to have occurred off the beach. 

So it would seem the seeds of doubt may be cast on all other aspersions.

Message 135 of 203
Latest reply

Spoiler
shhhhhh! Don’t tell anyone . . . . . tippy was one of the bodyguards!
Message 136 of 203
Latest reply

Oh shyyte kiddies, please don't give away all my secrets! I'm already being accused of being an eBay employee, I don't want to be accused of being on some beach somewhere in the 60's. Sheesh!

Spoiler
I didn't do it.
Spoiler
Dolly did it
Spoiler
It was her
Spoiler
You can't pin it on me
Spoiler
It was her all along
Spoiler
It could have been the dog
Spoiler
But I will swear it was dolly.
Spoiler
On my mother's grave
Spoiler
Hang on, mum is still alive!
Spoiler
OK, I swear on the dog's grave.
Message 137 of 203
Latest reply

I did read a rumour that you invented bitcoin!

Message 138 of 203
Latest reply

I DID not do it. I was in Frankston that day.

Nowhere near that beach.

Message 139 of 203
Latest reply

yes you are nasty.  Dont come back to justify why you are so horrible.   Same long term members from years ago, seriously do you have a life.  I dont care what you say to me but to bully online is just not on, you must have sad little lives

Message 140 of 203
Latest reply