Help with Monthly Invoice in CSV format

Is anyone having issues with the automatic downlod of invoices in CSV format lately?

I haven't had one since January (Dec Invoice) and yes, I do have the option selected in Account Preferences.

Before you jump in and say "just download the CSV from your account summary page" let me just say that the formatting is not very good.

The extraction algorithm is demarking all item titles as ' text strings '  - just as I've typed.

This is the way an extraction from a database prints out but the Auto monthly download gets it right and doesn't output the apostrophes to the CSV.

I you've ever tried to remove the leading apostrophe from a spreadsheet column you'll understand why I'm a tad upset.

Why in God's green earth eBay used 2 different algorithms for the same job  beats me.

Why they seem to have stopped using the better algorithm of the 2 simply non-plusses me.

The reason I'm appealing for help on the forum is that there appears to be no way to actually contact CS (not that I expected much help from them)

It looks like the Contact Us pages have been heavilly modified lately and if you don't get a satisfactory answer from the online help Q&A's, or a wrong answer in my case, then you do not get the old option of calling or emailing.

In other words, the advice appears to be to "please get lost and quit bothering us"!

I imagine they are too busy making wonderful new "improvements".

Message 1 of 1
Latest reply
0 REPLIES 0