Hi there i was wondering if its possible to start a successful Ebay business in New Zealand?.

hughe_25
Community Member

Hi there

I have just moved to New Zealand and was wondering if its possible to start a successful Ebay business over here as everybody seems to use Trade me and to be honest i haven,t had any sucess there. Any suggestions or advice would be a great help.

Many Thanks

Mark.

Message 1 of 17
Latest reply
16 REPLIES 16

Re: Hi there i was wondering if its possible to start a successful Ebay business in New Zealand?.

First off you need to sell on ebay and then it depends on what and how much you sell for it to become successful as it doesn't happen overnight.

All the best as ebay can sometimes be a mine field.

Message 11 of 17
Latest reply

Re: Hi there i was wondering if its possible to start a successful Ebay business in New Zealand?.

hughe_25
Community Member
Cheers mate
Message 12 of 17
Latest reply

Fush and Chups- Hamilton New Zealand

Message 13 of 17
Latest reply

hughe_25
Community Member
๐Ÿ‘
Message 14 of 17
Latest reply

hughe, I'm not sure if it's still the case but in the past if you wanted to open an eBay account from New Zealand, you had to use one of the Australian banks for paying fees etc (possibly Paypal as well).

I think there's a few of the "big 4" that have a presence over the ditch...................... 

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 15 of 17
Latest reply

@collect247wrote:

Fush and Chups- Hamilton New Zealand

I figured it was around there somewhere as my sister was living near Hamilton, but wasn't sure exactly. Mum went to visit her and she sent me the photo of the shop.

Message 16 of 17
Latest reply

hughe_25
Community Member
Iโ€™ve been there but I live in Upper Hutt north of Wellington
Message 17 of 17
Latest reply