How Can A User Of These Forums See What I Buy When No F/B Was Left By Either Party

Recently I bought some items No feedback was left by either party but still a certain user in this forum was able to access this information including what item I bought. How is this possible?????

Just Curious

Paddy

Message 1 of 112
Latest reply
111 REPLIES 111

How Can A User Of These Forums See What I Buy When No F/B Was Left By Either Party

well thats what happends when you have a view and a certain group diagree with you, as there is only one way here .

from the 3rd post nobody had to say anything, but thats the way they work , either agree with them or dont post.

Message 61 of 112
Latest reply

from the 3rd post nobody had to say anything

That's right.     But you couldn't help yourself and chimed in

Message 62 of 112
Latest reply

Another day, another hijacked thread. It's no wonder people never come back to check on threads they've started, they all seem to get hijacked by a nonsensical ranter who doesn't read ANYTHING that is said to them. The OP had an answer in 2 messages and now this hijacked thread has blown out to 60+ messages. Way to go Joe. Is it any wonder I use a posting ID when the likes of you trawl people's feedback looking for absolutely any dirt you can throw back at them?

Message 63 of 112
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

It was slr!

Pitchforks at the ready, villagers.................

Before that it was a seekwet

yep, I let the cat out of the bag (wasn't the first one either, and wont be the last).

Not the first time joe's been told of it either, sorry joe, my post has seemed to cause you a little discomfort.

Message 64 of 112
Latest reply

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

yep, I let the cat out of the bag (wasn't the first one either, and wont be the last).

Not the first time joe's been told of it either, sorry joe, my post has seemed to cause you a little discomfort.

Shame on you, look what you created!!! slap face.gif Now trying to make him see sense is like flog a dead horse.gif. It just aint gunna happen >_<

Message 65 of 112
Latest reply

are you wearing make up   

by the way i had a bet whith 2 of the posters on when you would post here i was 2 minutes out lol    lol

Message 66 of 112
Latest reply

Why do you ask about me wearing make up? Have you been snooping on my buying history? Stick to the topic please. No off topic comments.

Message 67 of 112
Latest reply

please an attack from the deep matter group dont bother me ,   im a tuff bloke    my opinion does not go well with some , oh well.

you cant please everyone.

Message 68 of 112
Latest reply

well i thought you might of been a male until a few days ago given advice on make up ,so i asume you are a female. now .lol

buying history this program is for all you guys that have used this program on other posts before., i would of thought someone with 0   0   0  feedback would not have a buying history  lol

Message 69 of 112
Latest reply

sorry joe, I was sure you knew about you-know-what.com  (I dare not mention it again for fear of the villagers and those pitchforks).  Looks like I'm on the outer joe, I'm copping it too.

And once again, please stop with this deep matter stuff, you want to be taken seriously then stop with this deep matter nonsense.

Message 70 of 112
Latest reply