How Can A User Of These Forums See What I Buy When No F/B Was Left By Either Party

Recently I bought some items No feedback was left by either party but still a certain user in this forum was able to access this information including what item I bought. How is this possible?????

Just Curious

Paddy

Message 1 of 112
Latest reply
111 REPLIES 111

How Can A User Of These Forums See What I Buy When No F/B Was Left By Either Party

@k1ooo-slr-sales wrote:

@lyndal1838 wrote:

@*tippy*toes* wrote:

I find it very useful knowing how many watchers are on the items I bid on because most of what I buy is highly sought after and 99 out of 100 watchers will bid. I use it a lot for that.

I can't help wondering if the detractors of the site even have a clue what other functions are available.   It is not all about snooping on member's purchases.

dare I mention . . . . . toolhaus ?   Smiley Surprised

I must admit I had forgotten toolhaus....it is not a site I use/have used all that much.

My comment was more about the other functions available on Watchcount.

And for no-one in particular.....in the last 24 hours I have been able to answer 3 questions in the AC where time was of the essence and the OPs did not come back to give more information....all because I was able to find out the exact time that items were purchased by "snooping" as Joe would call it.

Message 111 of 112
Latest reply

I'd seriously forgotten about toolhaus as well

Message 112 of 112
Latest reply