How come I can get negative feedback when I have done nothing wrong

I am so mad had item listed was bid on sent invoice and several reminder emails after two weeks sent email saying because if bad exoerience with another seller wasn't going to pay for it.Lodged non payment now gas given me negative feedback and I have fine nothing wrong.How us it my fault when they decided to forego this .Why can't we leave negative feedback eBay seem to protect this behaviour so it doesn't stop them doing again and now my feedback rating affected.Whole system wrong.

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

Accepted Solutions

Close the unpaid item case to give the buyer a strike and get your fee back.

Then call eBay and have them remove the feedback as it was left during an unpaid case.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

it's blatantly obvious that the 'buyer' has lost the plot.....do as already advised (above)

View solution in original post

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

@spearfishy8 wrote:

I am so mad had item listed was bid on sent invoice and several reminder emails after two weeks sent email saying because if bad exoerience with another seller wasn't going to pay for it.Lodged non payment now gas given me negative feedback and I have fine nothing wrong.How us it my fault when they decided to forego this .Why can't we leave negative feedback eBay seem to protect this behaviour so it doesn't stop them doing again and now my feedback rating affected.Whole system wrong.

You can't leave negative feedback for buyers because eBay says you can't. It's pointless anyway.

If you opened and closed a NPB case, the buyer would have been unable to leave feedback. If they left feedback before closure, you can ring eBay and get them to delete it.

Arm yourself with the relevant policies, be polite but firm and don't use words like 'unfair', 'system is wrong'

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Close the unpaid item case to give the buyer a strike and get your fee back.

Then call eBay and have them remove the feedback as it was left during an unpaid case.

image host
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

it's blatantly obvious that the 'buyer' has lost the plot.....do as already advised (above)
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

Yes it is unfair. I hope they remove it for you

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

Thankfully was removed.

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

@spearfishy8 wrote:

Thankfully was removed.

That's good to hear. Thanks for the update. Good to see a positive outcome

Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

the ebay system does not care about the fee payign seller. only the buyer. plain and simple. over 15 years thats how it has been

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

@purchasenetwork wrote:

the ebay system does not care about the fee payign seller. only the buyer. plain and simple. over 15 years thats how it has been

So you feel the need to spam multiple threads with your complaint? Why? It seems you have been caught out as a dropshipper. Or at least a seller who lists in expectation of YOUR suppliers delivering stock before you have to post.

I'd look at my business model. 15 years doesn't make a sound business model, as you seem to have found out.

Message 9 of 9
Latest reply