Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

How do I get my product to page 1

New listings are on US ebay         *sigh

Message 11 of 19
Latest reply

He's not going to get many sales. Plus, he'll go broke pretty quickly by offering free international shipping. It's going to cost way more than the $12.99 a lot of the items are listed for. I have no idea why people give their items away. It makes absolutely no sense. 

Then there's the issue of posting to certain countries, like Canada.....where you can't post to at the moment.

If the OP wants to give money away, I'll take it! I need it more than eBay or Australia Post.

Message 12 of 19
Latest reply

I am not too impressed with his advice to store leather golf gloves in a zip lock plastic bag.

If that was correct why are high priced leather shoes and handbags sold with fabric dust bags.....a plastic bag would be a lot cheaper.

Message 13 of 19
Latest reply

@imastawka wrote:

New listings are on US ebay         *sigh

And still got the store Stawks...............................unless it's been cancelled but still active...............

"Start me up I'll never stop......"
Message 14 of 19
Latest reply

The store is still stocked Padi.

I am beginning to think this was just an advertising exercise.

Message 15 of 19
Latest reply

Of course it was just an advertising stunt,there are many sellers doing this at the moment.

I've got a suspicious feeling that OP complained about something on another thread with a different ID.

Message 16 of 19
Latest reply

Pretty pointless listing in the USA, then. Prices will fluctuate, buyers will be hit with currency conversion costs, seller will pay higher Paypal fees.

Message 17 of 19
Latest reply

The OP had over 60 listings the other day. Now they have 27 active and 16 completed. One has to wonder if eBay removed some of them.

Items are still listed on the US site and the OP is still ripping themselves off. Some people just can't be saved.

Message 18 of 19
Latest reply

If it was just an advertising stunt, then I feel impelled to give my 5-point plan for getting products to page 1.

1. First of all, have the images of your items given the Caravaggio treatment. If they do not look like a Caravaggio painting, they will not be picked up by eBay's Caravaggio image search engine. You must find a painter willing to paint your items in the Caravaggio style, or edit your photos to give them the Caravaggio touch.
  2. Secondly, you must include the secret code "toasting fork" in the item title. Periodically the code word will change, and then you'll need to get in touch with a Code Master who will give you the newest code word. You'll need to update all of your listings with the current code word.
  3. Thirdly, you must time all of your items to start at 0726. Not a minute before, not a minute later. This is because the rollover rendering process for the big stores occurs during those sixty seconds, so to take advantage of their Placement Preferential Predomination, you have to jump in there in that timeframe.
  4. Fourthly, you must include the words "I'm a little teapot, short and stout" at the bottom of your listing. You should use Comic Sans font and a good large text size.
  5. Fifthly, perform the insider's secret song (with gestures) every Saturday, preferably in a public place. The words and music are here:
Message 19 of 19
Latest reply