How do I re-send invoice for Combined Items.

Help!

My standard practice is to invoice as soon a item sells, then if payment not received I re-invoice 1 day later. Both of these state "Immediate Payment received". After that Unpaid Item Assistant kicks in on day 4. -- NO EXCEPTIONS

However, I have a buyer who bought 2 items and I sent a combined invoice. I cannot see any way to re-send this invoice.

Can anyone tell me how to re-invoice on a combined sale?

Many thanks

Robert

Message 1 of 12
Latest reply
11 REPLIES 11

Re: How do I re-send invoice for Combined Items.

Your experience provides another reason for problems that a customer (and probably others) struck recently. The buyer was a US Ebay member residing in Japan. She was finding it impossible to accumulate multiple purchases, with the intention of then requesting combined shipping, as the sale would not complete unless payment was made (on each individual item). The items in this case were different colours of garment within a 'variations' enabled listing.

I don't know what device the buyer was using but it could well have been a mobile one. The Service Request reply that the buyer received from her approach to Ebay made no sense and it made obvious that the serviceperson was out of their depth over this matter.

The only solution is for the buyer to pay for all items including excessive individual postage trusting that the seller will honour the refund of this postage. I suspect that this is too big a leap of faith for many which could well result in the buyer going elsewhere, including outside of Ebay as was the case for us here.

Just doing our bit to save the world from humans
Message 11 of 12
Latest reply

Re: How do I re-send invoice for Combined Items.

There have been quite a few posts regarding the non-functioning cart and one of the things that seems to make matters worse is the fact that buyers think you can actually see what's in their cart.  I have in the past asked buyers to send me a list of what they wish to purchase and then I do a custom listing for them, another way to solve the problem Smiley Happy and gets around the postage issue

Message 12 of 12
Latest reply